iifl

hello,:clap::clap:
Thanks for your comprehensive articlei want to open an account India Infolinei am a new bee..so i read some reviews about iifl in traderji their it was a mixed review i am not clear from them please help me out
1. iifl is charging their brokerage in two ways na??which is higher method? is that good..
2. their online trading platform is of odin diet or not??

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

RDutt

Thanks for your comprehensive articlei want to open an account India Infolinei am a new bee..so i read some reviews about iifl in traderji their it was a mixed review i am not clear from them please help me out
1. iifl is charging their brokerage in two ways na??which is higher method? is that good..
the link u hv referring to on the other link is old.
Now a days almost all broking companies are offering new a/cs with around rs. 250/- account opening charges with 1.5% intraday/future brokerage and 15 paisa towards delivery brokerage. Some are evening charging even less 1% & 10 paise respectively.
Trading plateform of all the brokerage houses are also almost same, unless one is BIG and very high volume client.
IIFL has their own trading plateform called TT, which is good, even provides Real time charting. Same is the case of Sharekhan also.
:thumb:

OK NICE ...:):)so i can go to India infoline right??and from ur description its clear that thr TT is also good...:clapping::clapping: any other recommendation i would i like to do a bit intratrade also ..in that case also iifl will be good???:confused::confused:

DSM

Do some research before you open your trading account. Big brokerage will eat up your profits if you intend to trade intraday or in futures.

Go with discount brokers : Zerodha or RKSV or many others who charge comparatively low brokerage.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

here we have a branch of IIFL so thinking of going their and i heard their online platform is good for daytraders but thr brokerage a bit higher...that is the only confusion remaining ...expecting replays from some IIFL guys..i am just studying market...i think i have a bit time ...Expecting Good +ve replays...

kaly422000

the link u hv referring to on the other link is old.
Now a days almost all broking companies are offering new a/cs with around rs. 250/- account opening charges with 1.5% intraday/future brokerage and 15 paisa towards delivery brokerage. Some are evening charging even less 1% & 10 paise respectively.
Trading plateform of all the brokerage houses are also almost same, unless one is BIG and very high volume client.
IIFL has their own trading plateform called TT, which is good, even provides Real time charting. Same is the case of Sharekhan also.
:thumb:
sharekhan charges a/c opening charge as 750/ and brokerage not less than .o3 intraday

:thumb:India Infoline (IIFL) Brokerage Charges 2013
Account Opening Fees & Annual maintenance charges (AMC)
Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 750
Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): -
Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 555
Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs. 300
Trading Brokerages
Intra-day Trades: 0.05% on the buy side and 0.05% on the sell side.
Delivery Based Trades: 0.50% or 5 paise per share whichever is higher.
F&O Trades: 0.05%
Options Trades: 1% of Premium or Rs 100 per lot whichever is higher.
Minimum Per Share Brokerage: Rs 0.05
Auction Brokerage: 1.00%
VAS SMS Facility: Rs 249 per month
What about this one:thumb: :!:!:!