Ifci- A Breakout In The Anvil??

My view is to by on dips....

It will rise again...

Happy Trading.:)
yes mr.luckytrader.. that is also my view. today also it will dip due to F & O ban.. but nobody can derail trains forever.. one can derail it once in a while.. so wait for the good buying oppurtunity around 55-57. buy in cash now since F&O is banned and enjoy the roller coaster ride with a short term target of around 86 within 2 weeks.
enjoy theride... mint money....:)

jatayoo

Today also it was up by nearly 5%. I feel it is going to be seriously re-rated soon.
---------------------------------------------------
HI.
You got it right now.See my post a few days back on this board.
I re-rated it long time back when it was abt 7 bucks only.
If stake sale to a foreign Investor comes through tomorrow ( the board meets tommorow), then i put a target of Rs150 in two quarters.INTERESTED KYA.?:D
I HAVE SOME MORE TURNAROUNDS UP MY SLEVE.:eek::eek:

jnj333

HI.
You got it right now.See my post a few days back on this board.
I re-rated it long time back when it was abt 7 bucks only.
If stake sale to a foreign Investor comes through tomorrow ( the board meets tommorow), then i put a target of Rs150 in two quarters.INTERESTED KYA.?:D
Already I am Holding IFCI from 20 levels . Sure would like to know some more turnarounds from you.:)
Regards

dear jatyaoo how and when lay man will came to know about stake sale
can u help u in same by giving early and timely idea??
do u have any adea for idea and tech mahendra?? or tell me your most favourite script in current situation when market is near 15k and volatile ! !
regards
jain kirit

HI.
If stake sale to a foreign Investor comes through tomorrow ( the board meets tommorow), then i put a target of Rs150 in two quarters.
hi all
IFCI board meet today and it will zoom to 68+ levels...... enjoy the ride

NEW DELHI: IFCI will soon invite expressions of interest (EoI) to sell its 26% stake to a strategic investor. The company board, which met in the capital, on Friday gave its go-ahead to the proposal to rope in a strategic investor. The board has approved the proposal. The company will soon invite expressions of interest from strategic investors, IFCI chief executive officer RM Malla told ET after the board meeting.

He said international competitive bids will be invited which would allow both domestic and foreign players to bid for the stake.

Asked if existing foreign stakeholders like Morgan Stanley or Goldman Sachs will be eligible to bid, Mr Malla who was serving his last day at IFCI said these companies could bid if they meet the conditions placed in the EOI.

IFCI has appointed management consultant Ernst & Young to look for the strategic investor. E&Y has been asked to suggest names of strategic investors and will help IFCI in carrying out modalities related to stake sale.

As per the proposal, strategic investors will have to make bids within a month of the memorandum of information being made public. Following this, IFCI will shortlist some investors. These investors will be allowed to do a detailed due diligence and submit a fresh bid indicating the price they are willing to pay for the 26% stake.

Based on the second round of bids, the IFCI board will decide on the new stakeholder. As a precursor to stake sale, IFCI had in May passed an enabling resolution to increase foreign holding in the company up to 74% of its share capital.

The company board also approved the first quarter results for FYO8. IFCI reported a net profit of Rs 246.86 crore in April-June 2007-08 compared to net loss of Rs 15.61 crore in the corresponding period of the previous fiscal. The companys total income increased by 88.49% to Rs 485.57 crore in Q1 of 2007-08.

Source: economic times

Members,
Checked the company results for the last two quarters. And the profit has reduced from 644.12crore(Quarter : Jan-Mar'2007) to 246.86crore(Quarter : Apr-Jun'2007) .
Will it have the downside in the price levels from Rs-60 to Rs-20 levels from hereon. Please advise.