if u have 5 lakhs then we have plan for u;saying Rmoney and Sharekhan:-what's that?

DiwaliCrackers

Re: if u have 5 lakhs then we have plan for u;saying Rmoney and Sharekhan:-what's tha

In my starting days of trading i also went to some call provider services...dont want to tell their name(strictly dont want advertisement for them) they provide me some calls on F&O and i got around 25-30K profit within 1 and half month...but finally i got to know that their success rate was like 40% .But they were providing call with SL so maximum loss would be 3000 and profit will be 5000-7000+.(two times got around 15k
so i started TA and found that with less risk also you can significance gain then why i'll spend 5K per month for that call provider...

I don't have any research data to support but if you have any data , of course third party , which tells about their success rate please do share with us. ?

Last edited:
Re: if u have 5 lakhs then we have plan for u;saying Rmoney and Sharekhan:-what's tha

if u have 5 lakhs then they have plan ................to take them away from you

Taurus1

How they are different from Mutual Funds?
Beer from bottle (PMS) is poured into Glass.(MF)
PMS charges are much higher, I have heard it is around 30% of profits above watermark, apart from yearly management fees of 2%.
No performance guarantee whatsoever, the MF could be better.