Ideal Option Strategy (IOS)

Does this Ideal Option Strategy (IOS) exists?

• Yes, it exists and I am using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, its impossible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May exists, but I don't know about it.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not disappeared!
I was busy in making a system based on IOS. Because it was not possible to float IOS in general to public as it may ruin the market due to to the reason"who is to earn from whom". Also to make it salable. Regards

Not disappeared!
I was busy in making a system based on IOS. Because it was not possible to float IOS in general to public as it may ruin the market due to to the reason"who is to earn from whom". Also to make it salable. Regards
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

anilnegi

Not disappeared!
Ok, u think u will ruin market with that, matlab sarey FII & DII ab nechey rahengey :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, I did it. System based on IOS was developed around 20 days back and it worked well for last 15 days practical trial. I am very happy. Thanks everyone, even those who criticized me.Bye

Hope to see your name appearing in Forbes list of richest persons. :thumb:
That will even ruin the list of Forbes list of richest persons beside ruining the whole trading market world wide with his IOS.

Well, the system developed based on IOS is satisfying all the 7 points highlighted for IOS as described at the start of this thread,leaving 7th point only, as it had been successfully tested for nifty options only till date.
And by the way, richness of love in heart is more important in life, because whatever you earn, ultimately spend on either your loved ones or on what you love. Money betrays at last.

Some of the observations, during the trial of IOS based system while operating it in nifty option market are:
1. It was using all the well known strategies simultaneously at different stages of the market.
2. I was just to square off and create new positions as required by the system.
3. Every square off position was giving profit and new positions were being created(manually) as defined by the IOS system, which was again a new strategy.
3. No chart analysis of any kind was being used.
4. No requirement of automated software was felt, even in the fast movement.It could bear the fall the 500-600 nifty points very smoothly without creating any loss.
5. System itself was defining that next movement will be, up or down.
6. No prediction was required, only required was the movement. As profit was being taken at every square off, so vacuum for next movement, to cover that loss of market, was being automatically generated by the market.
7. Profit was proportional to the number of lots of nifty options, but the same number of lots were to be used from start to the end of the day.
8. And you are to stop trading at 3 P.M or 5 minutes plus or minus, whatsoever the movement of the market is.
9. You will have to be cautious about the bid rate or ask rate being offered in the ticker at any point while squaring off the position, because operator becomes mad when it realize that you are working on IOS system.
10. And using IOS system to earn from option market, at least needs basic knowledge of option trading and some trading experience.
These are 10 points I realized during trail, and tried to elaborate in words.
Regards