ICICI Direct is down

dinkerj said:
So I will follow the strategy of "Fast Follower". If you are satisfied with Sharekhan, pls let me know.I am fed up of icici.
sure .... am at US now and will be returning in a month's time. once i reach, i will go directly to sharekhan's office and this time i will make it a point to ask them to show me the entire site before i take their deal.

abhijitz said:
sure .... am at US now and will be returning in a month's time. once i reach, i will go directly to sharekhan's office and this time i will make it a point to ask them to show me the entire site before i take their deal.
:D Perceived value of a product is always different than the value communicated by the company. But I think you need a NRI trading account.

dinkerj said:
:D Perceived value of a product is always different than the value communicated by the company. But I think you need a NRI trading account.
am working in US, but use India accounts ;) <dont tell Chidambaram :p >

ICICI direct performance is getting pathetic day by day... One can only pray to god to somehow revive their dying servers.

Its been a routine habit that the day market crash, ICICI servers follow the same as well...

Wake up ICICI DIrect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have kept my ICICI acoount alive just for small caps which they allow.

Whenever I write a mail to their COO he says I apologise for the bad experience.
bla blaaaaaaaaaa bla... he told me his technical team is working for the same....(next time I will write him that ur technical team need a break...:D )
I got tired with these things.....hope they will improve..............:mad:

brokerage negotiation with them is just wastage of time...don't think even in the dream.....;)

Hi All,

I have spoken to the Call Center of ICICI Direct and got the Manager online and informed the Status. The Manager's reply "We are very aware of the issue and it is from the Morning...Kindly bear with us and the issue is being looked after by our technical Team". He is not assuring that from when the website will function properly.

You could also send an email as in the ICICIDirect's website.

"To escalate your grievance kindly write to [email protected] (Exclusive e-mail ID for redressel of Investor Complaints as mandated by SEBI and Stock Exchanges). "

Thanks
Gajinisam.

I have kept my ICICI acoount alive just for small caps which they allow.

Whenever I write a mail to their COO he says I apologise for the bad experience.
bla blaaaaaaaaaa bla... he told me his technical team is working for the same....(next time I will write him that ur technical team need a break...:D )
I got tired with these things.....hope they will improve..............:mad:

brokerage negotiation with them is just wastage of time...don't think even in the dream.....;)
Error -

bea.jolt.ServiceException: TPENOENT - no entry found

Has anyone else has got this error?

Hi All,

I have spoken to the Call Center of ICICI Direct and got the Manager online and informed the Status. The Manager's reply "We are very aware of the issue and it is from the Morning...Kindly bear with us and the issue is being looked after by our technical Team". He is not assuring that from when the website will function properly.

You could also send an email as in the ICICIDirect's website.

"To escalate your grievance kindly write to [email protected] (Exclusive e-mail ID for redressel of Investor Complaints as mandated by SEBI and Stock Exchanges). "

Thanks
Gajinisam.

Friends,

Lets just send emails to this ID [email protected] and then I think Idirect can take care of their valued customers...

I have just sent them email reg. this Worst Service.

Thanks/