Icici demat

NOMINDTR

i meant will i be charged for buying in the cash transaction and then again for converting it to BTST and then finally again when i sell them.

so the 'extra' bit was when i convert them..... will that happen???
There is no conversion; no extra cost

Nava

Hi,

Is there any live chart with indicaters for stocks in ICICI Direct to do intraday trade...?

Regards,
Nava

NOMINDTR

Hi,

Is there any live chart with indicaters for stocks in ICICI Direct to do intraday trade...?

Regards,
Nava
Direct Link an application , provided ICICI Direct has good charting

Nava

Direct Link an application , provided ICICI Direct has good charting
Hi gsalvadi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried the Direct Link Application. But I did not get the chart. It shows only blank black screen.

Can you advise me.. How to bring the chart for scrips..?

Please have a look at the attachment. I got only balnk screen. No chart.

Thanks in advance.
Nava,

Attachments

NOMINDTR

Hi gsalvadi,

Thanks for your reply. I tried the Direct Link Application. But I did not get the chart. It shows only blank black screen.

Can you advise me.. How to bring the chart for scrips..?

Please have a look at the attachment. I got only balnk screen. No chart.

Thanks in advance.
Nava,
Sorry you have mistaken.

Direct Link is a stand alone software like any other trading executable. It has good charting facility. It is not web based. It is usually available at ICICI Direct broker office. ICICI does not give that to every account like other broking houses.

Nava

Sorry you have mistaken.

Direct Link is a stand alone software like any other trading executable. It has good charting facility. It is not web based. It is usually available at ICICI Direct broker office. ICICI does not give that to every account like other broking houses.
Hi,

Thanks for your information regarding ICICI charting facility.

Regards,
Nava,

NOMINDTR

But how can we get this application.Is it jus an exe or a separate registration is required for the same? Can anybody guide me ?
Talk to ICICI people. It is called "Direct Link" it is an EXE, a standalone application. That provides facilities for market watch, charting (good charting tools), money management.

Hello Friends,

I have demat account in ICICI. but i dont know how to play intraday trading.

Please explain anyone. i am waiting for reply.

Thanks
Amit

NOMINDTR

Hello Friends,

I have demat account in ICICI. but i dont know how to play intraday trading.

Please explain anyone. i am waiting for reply.

Thanks
Amit
When you buy/sell choose "Margin" instead of "cash" in the combo box available. Open margin positions link will show you the positions you hold. By clicking Square Off link from there, you can square off a position. By clicking CTD link, you can convert to delivery both long and short positions.

Hope this helps