Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MINITRADER99

My to days trade as per Ichi-
1-Entered Nifty long at high of 10.15 bar+filter 5. Triggered at 12.00 Holding it .Total points 44. Reason- system has given buy signal, 26 period above price and price is above cloud. Colour of cloud green.
2-Aban- Gone long above 10.15 bar + filter 3. Squared up at 941.00 . Gain 37.00per share.
Reason- System gave buy signal, price trading above green cloud and 26 period above price bar. Once I thought to square up at 2.05 bar since system gave sell signal. But other conditions were not met.
3-Century Textiles- Shorted at 1.55 at 431.00 covered at 427.00. Gain rs 4.00 per share.
4-Sterlite - Went long above opening bar high plus filter. Sold at 609.00 Gain aroun 8.00 Rs.
Tried my level best to stick to rule.
All trade as per cash and time frame 5 minute.
Dear Linkon and Tulika, Please verify the trade from your chart and correct me if I am wrong.
Learning how to post chart till that time bear with my text. Concentrating on system first.
Made some nice observation and will be sharing with all of you in due course.

linkon7

My to days trade as per Ichi-
1-Entered Nifty long at high of 10.15 bar+filter 5. Triggered at 12.00 Holding it .Total points 44. Reason- system has given buy signal, 26 period above price and price is above cloud. Colour of cloud green.
2-Aban- Gone long above 10.15 bar + filter 3. Squared up at 941.00 . Gain 37.00per share.
Reason- System gave buy signal, price trading above green cloud and 26 period above price bar. Once I thought to square up at 2.05 bar since system gave sell signal. But other conditions were not met.
3-Century Textiles- Shorted at 1.55 at 431.00 covered at 427.00. Gain rs 4.00 per share.
4-Sterlite - Went long above opening bar high plus filter. Sold at 609.00 Gain aroun 8.00 Rs.
Tried my level best to stick to rule.
All trade as per cash and time frame 5 minute.
Dear Linkon and Tulika, Please verify the trade from your chart and correct me if I am wrong.
Learning how to post chart till that time bear with my text. Concentrating on system first.
Made some nice observation and will be sharing with all of you in due course.
Excellent...! very good progress. The only thing any trader can do is stick to the rule. You dont break the rules and law of average will dictate the profit.

Again, thats the hardest part of any trade. I still break my own rules and pay for it heavily. :) Looking forward to learn from you.

ps : to post charts, you need to host the picture in http://tinypic.com/ and make a reference of that file in the post.

MINITRADER99

Excellent...! very good progress. The only thing any trader can do is stick to the rule. You dont break the rules and law of average will dictate the profit.

Again, thats the hardest part of any trade. I still break my own rules and pay for it heavily. :) Looking forward to learn from you.

ps : to post charts, you need to host the picture in http://tinypic.com/ and make a reference of that file in the post.
Thanks Linkon Da, Credit goes to you and Tulika.
I feel that system can be traded on any time frame but for Intra day and Swing Trade 5 to 20 minute Time frame is sufficient. Even 5 minute leads to positional trade. I will be entering on close of the signal bar plus filter and continue to hold till end in case of stock. Will be using profit booking techniique or trailing stop loss in some cases in intraday trades which is the difficult part for me. In case of Nifty I am trying to develope SAR system with always in trade like Flow Trade. here all the conditions of system can not be met. I have to ignore some. Which one will be better,doing back testing. If succeed I will let you know.

Need your guidance regularly.
Yesterday tried to upload the chart but could not succeed. I think Amibroker chart is to be saved as a file. How to save the Amibroker chart?

linkon7

Thanks Linkon Da, Credit goes to you and Tulika.
I feel that system can be traded on any time frame but for Intra day and Swing Trade 5 to 20 minute Time frame is sufficient. Even 5 minute leads to positional trade. I will be entering on close of the signal bar plus filter and continue to hold till end in case of stock. Will be using profit booking techniique or trailing stop loss in some cases in intraday trades which is the difficult part for me. In case of Nifty I am trying to develope SAR system with always in trade like Flow Trade. here all the conditions of system can not be met. I have to ignore some. Which one will be better,doing back testing. If succeed I will let you know.

Need your guidance regularly.
Yesterday tried to upload the chart but could not succeed. I think Amibroker chart is to be saved as a file. How to save the Amibroker chart?
I trade ichimoku on a 1 min TF. I use the kumo (cloud) as entry and the kujon (26 std line) as the trailing sl. Normally, if i go long with 1 lot, then at initial SL i reverse with 2 lots. So incase it turns out to be a false head (break out), then the opposite leg makes sure i recover cost with 1 lot and ride the other. Most of the time, this strategy works.

When i am deep into profit or i feel i can carry positions, then i buy a ATM option to hedge against sudden change of trend. I get rid of the option as soon as possible and dont expect to profit from it.

for copying chart from amibroker, go to edit menu, export to file and save the file as .png format. Go to any image hosting site and upload the images and use the reference of that image in the post. Its really that simple.

Nishikant

Kee It Up Linkon DA

LINKON DA :thumb:

GREAT GOING BROTHER. KEEP IT UP :clapping:

IF YOU CAN ASSIST MR. AMOL KULKARNI & SOME NEWBIES LIKE HIM ON A PERSONAL NOTE THEN IT WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP TO ALL THE BEGINNERS.

GOD BLESS YOU & GOD BLESS EVERYONE.

GANPATI BAPPA MORYA :)

HARI OM :)

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

MINITRADER99

Todays trade- Exitted nifty long after seeing H&S on 5 minute chart at 4500.00
I was Having Kotak Bank in my DPSR. Sold at 662 after system gave sell signal. Tough price was above clouds booked profit.
3- Went long In Century after Brakeout from cloud( Strategy suggested by Linkon Da in post above) at 1.55 bar plus filter. Sold at 440. Gain 12 per share.
Since market was very volatile and system was not giving good signal kept silent and listen music. On other days I would have lost heavily on such days.
In the end while checking net balance saw a profit of >20 rs in Kotak so bought back at 640.00 Sell was as per system but this buy back was against the system.
Similarly Selling Nifty after seeing H&S on 5 minute chart was not as per system. Made more than 50 points.

linkon7

Todays trade- Exitted nifty long after seeing H&S on 5 minute chart at 4500.00
I was Having Kotak Bank in my DPSR. Sold at 662 after system gave sell signal. Tough price was above clouds booked profit.
3- Went long In Century after Brakeout from cloud( Strategy suggested by Linkon Da in post above) at 1.55 bar plus filter. Sold at 440. Gain 12 per share.
Since market was very volatile and system was not giving good signal kept silent and listen music. On other days I would have lost heavily on such days.
In the end while checking net balance saw a profit of >20 rs in Kotak so bought back at 640.00 Sell was as per system but this buy back was against the system.
Similarly Selling Nifty after seeing H&S on 5 minute chart was not as per system. Made more than 50 points.
Splendid job...! :clapping:

When market is volatile, you have to realize the strength and weakness of a system. A trend following system like ichi... will not work on choppy days. Infact, best strategy is to sit and listen to music or watch cnbc experts comment on the direction.

btw, aswani gujral gave a buy call on nifty the day before as closing strategy. Today he gave a sell. He need ichimuku more than us.

linkon7

Re: Kee It Up Linkon DA

LINKON DA :thumb:

IF YOU CAN ASSIST MR. AMOL KULKARNI & SOME NEWBIES LIKE HIM ON A PERSONAL NOTE THEN IT WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP TO ALL THE BEGINNERS.

GOD BLESS YOU & GOD BLESS EVERYONE.

GANPATI BAPPA MORYA :)

HARI OM :)

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE
I am always willing to help with what ever little i know. I'll try to give Mr. Amol Kulkarni special attention as he bears your reference.

Last edited:

MINITRADER99

Todays trade as per Ichi,
It was quite easy day.
Went long on high of opening bar plus filter. Reason - System gave signal, price above the cloud and 26 period close above price line. Sold at 4557. Reason - NISHIKANT BHAI is reminding for the last 5 days that 4552-4557 is resistance for nifty and before Nifty obeys his instruction I obeyed.Gain >50 points.
Again went short at 12.20 bar. Though the price was above cloud I know that it is following Nishikant Bhais instruction and will drop. Wanted to carry it but in last moment sold it at 4405. Huge huge gain of more than 100 points.
Thanks Linkon Da , Thanks Nishikant Bhai.
2-Shorted Century at 440 after the signal at 12.05. Covered around 420.
This trade was carried out with anticipation and seeing the mood of market.More over Century is my favourite stock and it never gives me loss.
Today there were so many signal but quite happy with what I achieved.

linkon7

More over Century is my favourite stock and it never gives me loss.
Trust me, never fall in love with a stock. Satyam computers was my fav and i never lost money on that counter. Only one time i was caught on the wrong foot and that was enough. Lost big on that single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.