IB central

shanki99

I've watched IBcentral demo.

7 second minimum interval between ticks is too long for scalpers and even 5min/15 minutes charts imho. The fixed minimum 7 second update is real handicap during volatility for day traders.

I subscribe to Fxcentral which is faster than Odin. Fxcentral has some unresolved repeated technical issues (like it started only at 10:30 y'day) but when it works, its works like no other data for NSE, sometimes even faster by few seconds compared to eSignal!

Of course, both IBcentral and Fxcentral do not certify that their data is officially bought from NSE :rofl:
Fxcentral...yeah, i have also read in couple of forums reg their technical problems

But, do they respond well / try to understand when we report those repeated tech problems....or they simply turn the blame back to u saying that ur internet connection is a problem kind of.....

Fxcentral...yeah, i have also read in couple of forums reg their technical problems

But, do they respond well / try to understand when we report those repeated tech problems....or they simply turn the blame back to u saying that ur internet connection is a problem kind of.....
I've not ever been asked to check my internet connection when Fxcentral have problems. To be fair to them, they own up the problem at their end.... till now :)

veluri1967

Hello Brothers,

I am in need of EOD/IEOD data for Cash segment/Nifty/Bank Nifty for Amibroker.
Please give the list of providers at the cheapest possible rate.
If the vendors do not have datadownload software also will do, provided they send the data through email.

Thanks in advance.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hello Brothers,

I am in need of EOD/IEOD data for Cash segment/Nifty/Bank Nifty for Amibroker.
Please give the list of providers at the cheapest possible rate.
If the vendors do not have datadownload software also will do, provided they send the data through email.

Thanks in advance.
join IBCENTRAL for 1 month you will get EOD data for 10-15 years and intraday data for last 4 months....

vinodkiyer

i HAVE USED ib CENTRAL FOR ONE MONTH AND FOUND THE DELAY IN UPDATES ANYWHERE BETWEEN 3 SECS TO 10 SECS SO I DISCONTINUED

Capricorn

Well , what d u know , even PIB is wrong sometimes . I've checked at times when in doubt with NSE's tame charts....:lol: and the 2 do not match.