I want stock xray afl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower is only alert. Trade when price is above or below white trailing stop line.

subhas801
Thanks for sharing. When you scan for stocks using the anaylsis, the signals are not when the price is crossing the White line. scanning in different time periods are also not giving any buy signals.

There must be a entry strategy that is coded and that must be picked up in scanning the stocks. My take on this system is buy when the bar colour changes from black to white and vice versa for sell.

Others please provide your inputs

Thanks

dear friends

thanks now stock xray working

after removing spaces

but, where is buy/sell window?

is it missing? becoz, i don't see that in my amibroker window

kindly help

Hi Pacesree,

You are right in the original version it shows buy and sell signal.

For that MR.Subhas only has to help and write a code..

But u can do it manually and do paper trade for few days.

When the candle goes down below the white line.. = SELL

when the candle goes up above the white line = BUY

Just follow this... dont expect 100 % duplication.. i think 80 % if fine enough for freeeeee .. i have paid Rs21,500 /-

XRAY27

Dear subhas 801 sir,
can you give this afl in normal candles rather then Heikin_Ashi
xray27

Stockxray Afl provided by me gives very accurate above 95% profitable result on 5 minute chart. Stockxray afl is only for live chart and for positional trading. First of all one has to understand the working system of this afl. Stockxray chart has price candlestick, one thick white line (Stop-loss line), two black resistance (R1, R2) lines, two black support lines (S1, S2) and three above and below grey lines are target lines. Trading method is if price candle goes below white line((Stop-loss line) and also below of two resistance lines, the most probability is that price will go down and sell below and near the white line, the targets are three grey colored lines. Reverse same for the upside trading.

Hope this will help in your trading and you gain confidence in trading

Subhas801

Status
Not open for further replies.