i want a teacher to learn ami broker

docvijay4u

Al Brooks is name of author. He has written books on price action. You can get them at amazon or junglee (Indian shopping portal of amazon) website.

what is al brook. how can i get this.

pkgmtnl

hi,
U will find this Forum full of knowledge...
For AMIBROKER, U may not require teacher, but time is required.

Just surf this forum, u will find plenty of interesting stuffs...

bye

Download From below given link. At link You will c download written don't click that below that one more download is written click that for direct download

HTML:
http://www.2shared.com/complete/qeDi74Po/Al_Brooks_-_Reading_Price_Char.html
johnny

Thanx, johnny
but why you did not gave me before when i talked to you.
overall thanx for this. you are really nice guy. you always ready to help others. thanx from hearts.

Thanx
Abhishek
[email protected]

Hello Friends,
I am using Amibroker 5.50 for quite some time, the peculiar problem I find is at times when I open Ami all my set of indicator parameters as well as their colors are gone back to defaults.
Once this happens it starts happening over and over again and every time I had to set parameters all over again.
I have saved template but loading template also doesn't help as it loads defaults only. I have tried saving template in other that C: drive but that doesn't help either.
Can any one guide on how to get over with this please.
Thanks and Happy Trading.

Subhadip

Hello Friends,
I am using Amibroker 5.50 for quite some time, the peculiar problem I find is at times when I open Ami all my set of indicator parameters as well as their colors are gone back to defaults.
Once this happens it starts happening over and over again and every time I had to set parameters all over again.
I have saved template but loading template also doesn't help as it loads defaults only. I have tried saving template in other that C: drive but that doesn't help either.
Can any one guide on how to get over with this please.
Thanks and Happy Trading.
am sure u r not using trial version..am i right?