I require Help?

jdm

mahmeds2000 said:
hi jdm,
How to get the figures by waching fundamentals that's what i am asking? i don't know i want the exact solution sir.
Also where is munchikana i am waiting for your reply
wrgrds
Ahmed
read any good book on fundamental analysis, or go through the FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS section in traderji alone you will get a lot of references.

I am extermely sorry to keep you waiting. I have been so busy with my profession that I require some more time to answer your question to the best of my ability. I will revert back to you soon. Sorry once again for keeping you waiting.

karthikmarar

mahmeds2000 said:
what i am thinking the price of the shares in the market are not the actual price it is just according to the trend like now a days many shares are trading below there actual price. What i want to know is, how to calculate the actual price of the share according to there fundamentls? I think there could be some formula for it. So if any body knows it please help i am very eagerly searching for it.

Thanks
wrgrds
Ahmed
Ahmad

Actually there are no standards to calculate the Price of a stock based on fundamentals. One can only value a share based on fundamental. One can talk about the book value etc. But the most popular one may the earning per share EPS. Also the current price is always compared to the ratio of the price to earning popularly known as the P/E ratio. Suppose the current price of a stock is Rs.300 and the EPS is say 10. Then the stock is said to be quoting at a P/E multiple of 30. The current price has very little to do with the current fundamental. The price is based on the future expectations from the company. A P/E multiple of about 15 is considered normal. But during the bull run the P/E multiples of many companies was unrealistically highly. Also Bull market tops are normally marked by such irrationally high valuations. Now the valuations are coming to more realistic .. :)

Karthik

jdm said:
read any good book on fundamental analysis, or go through the FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS section in traderji alone you will get a lot of references.
May I recommend "Intelligent Investor" and "Security Analysis" by Benjamin Graham. Botht the books refer to US market data (that too very old ) but are excellent resources to grab the priniciples.

thanks
m
:)

munchikana said:
I am extermely sorry to keep you waiting. I have been so busy with my profession that I require some more time to answer your question to the best of my ability. I will revert back to you soon. Sorry once again for keeping you waiting.
hi munchikana,
ok dear sir i will wait.
I have one more quetion how the price of the shares fall and rise? Also how it rise with very low volume? i have seen sometimes volume is very low and price of the shares are rising How?
anybody can help.

wrgrds
ahmed

I require Help

hai there,
i came across this site couple of days ago while searching the net for some ino on shares..an this site has clarified many of the doubts..so keep up the good work..i have question..i have a account with sharekhan however i have not started trading yet i wanted to know what Bid qty/bid price and offer qty and offer price means..coz when i buy shares by selecting market price will the bid price be selected or the offer price..and if the bid qty is for example 50 can i buy 100 shares..please reply..warm regards.

mahmeds2000 said:
hi munchikana,
ok dear sir i will wait.
I have one more quetion how the price of the shares fall and rise? Also how it rise with very low volume? i have seen sometimes volume is very low and price of the shares are rising How?
anybody can help.

wrgrds
ahmed
Raising and falling of share price in stock market is a question of demand and supply. To be precise, the demand and supply situation at that precise moment. If the supply is less and demand is more, share prices will rise. On the otherway round, i.e. if the supply is more and demand is less, share price will fall. Sometimes, these supplies and demands are artificially manipulated. That is what we call as price rigging. To my knowledge, there is no other explanation for it. If any one else has got better answer please post it here.

Well said Munchikana,

I was actually looking for this answer to check whether my understanding is correct. I would have posted this but being a novice, I feel I am too incapacitated to give advise/ respond to queries.

Way to go...

Pranay

Re: I require Help

karthik4285 said:
hai there,
i came across this site couple of days ago while searching the net for some ino on shares..an this site has clarified many of the doubts..so keep up the good work..i have question..i have a account with sharekhan however i have not started trading yet i wanted to know what Bid qty/bid price and offer qty and offer price means..coz when i buy shares by selecting market price will the bid price be selected or the offer price..and if the bid qty is for example 50 can i buy 100 shares..please reply..warm regards.
Hello karthik,

If you buy at market price then offer price will be selected.
If offer qty is 50 & u ordered 100 shares on market price then u will get your first 50 on offer price & balace 50 will be bought on next offer price (which will be higher than first)

One example -
Let there is offer price of a script as follow-
500 @ 100/-
1000 @ 101/-
1500 @ 102/-
500 @ 105/-

Now if you put an order of 3500 qty at market price.......all order will execute & LTP of script will be shown 105/-.

In my opnion you should avoid order on market price........... if a script is rising fast & u want to buy quickly .......enter some higher amount at which you are ready to buy.....but enter some amount & not market price......else you may get a script at a price at which you may not want to buy.

Some senior members may help you in this matter.

Er.K.S.Kachhwaha