I need recovery loss formula

chaitanyagoa

I got a inspirational story for you, yes practical and real life.. of my own.
"The 40 days of Forex Trading" or you might want to call that the "Ups & Downs of Life"

I started my FX account with just $100 and made 50% in just 6days... impressed with my style I added more funds and made the account size to $1000... increased my margin and everything was going fine... great I made 2100 within 24 days and this was the first time I was trading FX... I left my position opened for weekend. yes without SL, blind faith in my system... very poor money management... no money management indeed.

Next monday morning realized a counter wave killed my profit and account left with 1000 (50% margin call).. still at break even and made some more mistakes and 2 more margin calls.... fine... I am down to $248 from 2100 in a matter of 3 days.

I could go and stop trading FX, blame others for my mistakes, add more funds and repeat the mistakes and keep doing so. Or take a break of 1 day and come back with a fresh attitude to start the account with a fresh capital of $248... Like I lost nothing... I chosen the last one.

Today just after 17-18 days... I am standing on my feet with over $1900 in my account and not even a single penny added back to my account.

Here is My FX Journal for those who think earning money is easy and also for those who think once fallen you cannot stand.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AsC1qV6Wtd1xdFo1MUQwTVlDc2VzMTIyYnZDbi1jTFE&hl=en

Give yourself a chance, learn from your mistakes as they are the best teachers. Not to mention Have faith in God. Best of Luck!!!

Good work Vikas.... :)

Dear trader its not always prudent to go for averaging. Without knowing about your further investment capacity it is not possible
to suggest any solution for your losses. Still i will suggest to buy ganesh polytex & atlanta to cover your losses than averaging unitech. These two stocks will give u magical return within short
term.