I need 100% Automated Server Trade.

Hai,
Im asking some Automated trading provider, about Algo/Auto trade.

They said, every time switch On your PC, and Dont sit infront of PC. If Buy signal come ,Automatically BUY and Vice versa.

But, I dont want like this. I need direct server connection for Automatic trading and I Dont want to switch On our PC.

Anybody provide like this?
PM me i ll guide u in this ... as im doing it ..

@knarendra

I am doing automated trading in MCX only and is an Authorised Person (dealer). You can take an account mapped under me and I will run my ATS for you if my broker permits. Please respond if you are interested. The terms and conditions can be discussed after finalisation with the broker.
Can you do Full Automated Trading system? Give me full details or Mail pl.

@knarendra

I have been trying for nearly a year to set up a FULL, UNATTENDED ATS. A "full" ATS, strictly speaking, allows you never to open your machine without missing the alerts and statements, and you should not be required to do any software/hardware/power/internet maintenance chores.

No, that is still a distant dream, at least in India, even if you allow VPS providers to run your trade. They don't take any action if your software malfunctions, perhaps doesn't even inform you.

Come to think of it, even running an afl ATTENDED in auto mode without hiccups is a feat. I don't know how many can do that.

I run an afl at the moment, because I don't have anything better at hand. The automation part is supported by my broker, and it still has some issues, which should go away in 2-3 weeks. We will be in a position to talk in more concrete terms then.

In the meantime, if you want you may please tell us what you are looking for.

Last edited:

Algo

Algo, ru still using Symphony app?? Ru using presto algo app or using symphony to convert amibroker signals?
Hi, I am now using three versions, my jobbing logic is developed completely over Presto while two other logics are automated for AmiBroker & Excel macros. I am slo trying 3-4 different AFLs on their Paper Trading mode.

Hai,
Im asking some Automated trading provider, about Algo/Auto trade.

They said, every time switch On your PC, and Dont sit infront of PC. If Buy signal come ,Automatically BUY and Vice versa.

But, I dont want like this. I need direct server connection for Automatic trading and I Dont want to switch On our PC.

Anybody provide like this?

R u looking for a server then pls go through it they provide cheap and best vps

http://www.hostingsource.com/services/aff.php?aff=253