i m new here come to meet losers

hi guys .. I had started trading in 2006.. after 10-12 lacs lost:mad: i have stop trading in 2011.. again started intraday trading in 2012 and lost:( a lot of money... subscribed for different paid tips provider but loss .. applied my logics study about candle stick patterns... pivots etc.. but loss tried future.. options.. commodity..currency but got loss only... so i have stopped

Again i have started trading before 15 days ... don't know why, but Stocks attract me to them.. But now i have beginning with new funda of pivot and some other mixup.. it works absolutely fine... i have made profit of 2 lacs in 15 days :D.. made some losses also but 90% profit.. normally i buy future 1-2 lots...end of the day i take profits in this volatile market so feeling happy and want to help others:cheers: who has lost money like me.

hi guys .. I had started trading in 2006.. after 10-12 lacs lost:mad: i have stop trading in 2011.. again started intraday trading in 2012 and lost:( a lot of money... subscribed for different paid tips provider but loss .. applied my logics study about candle stick patterns... pivots etc.. but loss tried future.. options.. commodity..currency but got loss only... so i have stopped

Again i have started trading before 15 days ... don't know why, but Stocks attract me to them.. But now i have beginning with new funda of pivot and some other mixup.. it works absolutely fine... i have made profit of 2 lacs in 15 days :D.. made some losses also but 90% profit.. normally i buy future 1-2 lots...end of the day i take profits in this volatile market so feeling happy and want to help others:cheers: who has lost money like me.
Hi

Hmm, sorry, but I have a few doubts and questions about your post.

How do you want to help? Any specific thread you want to open about your so called 90% winning style or what will be your main posting style? Do you want to explain in a rough way what you do or what is your plan? And why do you mention that you win 90% of your trades? All a bit ???

Or is this maybe just a longer weekend post for time passing?

Take care / Dan :)

Hi

Hmm, sorry, but I have a few doubts and questions about your post.

How do you want to help? Any specific thread you want to open about your so called 90% winning style or what will be your main posting style? Do you want to explain in a rough way what you do or what is your plan? And why do you mention that you win 90% of your trades? All a bit ???

Or is this maybe just a longer weekend post for time passing?

Take care / Dan :)
Dan.. I have learn some strategies.. and want to explain to all but don;'t know where to explain.. i want to tell ppl how i earn ... may be i will tell after few days or month cause i have recently started working on this strategies and i am earning... but not monthly.. want to keep this earning ratio for few months so i can say with confident that this tactics work fine.

Dan.. I have learn some strategies.. and want to explain to all but don;'t know where to explain.. i want to tell ppl how i earn ... may be i will tell after few days or month cause i have recently started working on this strategies and i am earning... but not monthly.. want to keep this earning ratio for few months so i can say with confident that this tactics work fine.
Hi

You can start your thread in the specific derivate section (Equities in your case as you seem to be attracted to stocks) or in the "Beginner section" or in the "General Trading and investment section".

As your posting style is already the same like an other "For Mankind" poster here in the forum, in which we have many helping hands, I am sure you will meet him or may already did in the past.

Have a nice day / Dan :)

akbari bro,

Eagerly waiting to see your 90 % winning method .Please explain in full so that common traders can make Rs 2 Lacs in 15 days.Also for the sake of study, if you can post the charts showing the trades. I am sure such accurate trading you must be doing based on charts.From the above post, these trades appear to be day trades.

Looking forward...

Smart_trade