cmp 1007.00
total loss 6370.00
i hold 1 mmtc @ 32400.00
cmp 28810.00
total loss 3590.00
and i hold 2400 shares of jm financial @ 42.50
cmp 37.00
total loss 13200.00
now tomorrow compulsory i have to sell any of the above stock as i bought in exposure so plss suggest me what should i do which of the above stock will help me to recover some amount of my loss as per current levels of markets . plss friends help me

d_s_ramesh

Your exposure in Ril is very huge, MMTC is illiquid and in a strong bearish trend, JMFINANCIAL, you have bought at the peak of a false up move.

As per my knowledge with trading, Reliance has become a sucker these days, while the whole energy sector is in a strong sideways pattern. Still we can see some good stocks like BPCL, HINDPETRO and ONGC doing quite well but not RELIANCE, why? Think!!! When the management is losing its reputation not only in the sock markets but also with its customers for its arrogant business practices, what prompted you to load on this stock. It is already bleeding close to 100 points from your entry levels.

What is your stop loss, how long do you plan to hold to these stocks on the down side. Pease do not trade stocks on margin, when the market is against you, your brokers will not let you have a good sleep. Do not attempt to catch a falling knife it will hurt you for sure.

Please liquidate at a favorable level and set some rules to trade, read some good books. Get yourself a good trading strategy, learn money management, risk less(buy peace of mind), paper trade for some days, learn the nitty gritty of the markets. Then ......only then you acan trade real money. Reduce your positions to levels which do not pester you much. Do not leverage without clear knowledge.

Last edited:
Your exposure in Ril is very huge, MMTC is illiquid and in a strong bearish trend, JMFINANCIAL, you have bought at the peak of a false up move.

As per my knowledge with trading, Reliance has become a sucker these days, while the whole energy sector is in a strong sideways pattern. Still we can see some good stocks like BPCL, HINDPETRO and ONGC doing quite well but not RELIANCE, why? Think!!! When the management is losing its reputation not only in the sock markets but also with its customers for its arrogant business practices, what prompted you to load on this stock. It is already bleeding close to 100 points from your entry levels.

What is your stop loss, how long do you plan to hold to these stocks on the down side. Pease do not trade stocks on margin, when the market is against you, your brokers will not let you have a good sleep. Do not attempt to catch a falling knife it will hurt you for sure.

Please liquidate at a favorable level and set some rules to trade, read some good books. Get yourself a good trading strategy, learn money management, risk less(buy peace of mind), paper trade for some days, learn the nitty gritty of the markets. Then ......only then you acan trade real money. Reduce your positions to levels which do not pester you much. Do not leverage without clear knowledge.
thanx boss agried with ur opinion

hello ramesh sir should i i buy the above scripts at this levels investing some more moneys to average my price what u say what is ur opinion boss

i can hardly hold the stocks for another 15 days or so

d_s_ramesh

Non of it are worth holding on the long side not only on the daily but also on the weekly scenario. As markets have closed at the moment, let the data come out from the exchanges, I will be able to give you some thought for your use.

Market broke down and has hit the bottom, a rally is likely but which sector or industry will lead the rally will be too early for us to determine now. You say that you have a limited holding period, 15 days will be very short and averaging a losing position is like pouring fuel into a highly burning flame in order stop fire.

Do not average a loser, once the market has proved you are wrong by taking your position to the opposite direction of your wish, do not try to overpower it. It will only go a long way to damage your account further.

Let's catch up after data is published by the exchange. Thank you.

ranger123

hello ramesh sir should i i buy the above scripts at this levels investing some more moneys to average my price what u say what is ur opinion boss

i can hardly hold the stocks for another 15 days or so
Friend Jilani, please DO NOT average. Averaging is the bad thing in trading. When you are wrong, I mean in loss, you have put your one leg in grave, but by averaging you are put your other leg also. So take you first leg out and run out of the grave yard. Do not average.

Thanks and best luck.

whenever u want to buy please check the high low current trend for the stock
do not buy in bulk instead of buying 60 qty reliance one time u could have bought them in lot of say 10 ,10 or 20 20 20
this would have helped in averaging and u could have sold at lease one delevery from the whole lot

gb333

Do u tell me how to place AMO orders. I have justtrade trading terminal..
Say I have NIFTY 5100PE @66 and want to place an AMO order for the same at 75.. how can I do it..please help

Regards

Non of it are worth holding on the long side not only on the daily but also on the weekly scenario. As markets have closed at the moment, let the data come out from the exchanges, I will be able to give you some thought for your use.

Market broke down and has hit the bottom, a rally is likely but which sector or industry will lead the rally will be too early for us to determine now. You say that you have a limited holding period, 15 days will be very short and averaging a losing position is like pouring fuel into a highly burning flame in order stop fire.

Do not average a loser, once the market has proved you are wrong by taking your position to the opposite direction of your wish, do not try to overpower it. It will only go a long way to damage your account further.

Let's catch up after data is published by the exchange. Thank you.
thanx a lot ramesh for showing ur kindness towards me and helping me may god bless u dear ill wait 4 ur reply thanx a lot
suggest me ur opinion once the data is published from the exchange