I am been fooled by a TA who owns a website...

finally i am going leave this thread to dead.....

I am really not interested in my ads of being fooled...

I actually was looking for some help....

fine....

lets leave this thread... as nothing is going to happen...

thanks...

trade victim :mad:

oilman5

finally i am going leave this thread to dead.....

I am really not interested in my ads of being fooled...

I actually was looking for some help....

fine....

lets leave this thread... as nothing is going to happen...

thanks...

trade victim :mad:
.................................................................................
Yes my friend, what u want?
following help is available ........
1] Read savant garde + smart trader, you will learn succeesful practical appln of TA
2} u can join masteroftrading.com (paid site) ,where traderji published how to trade with TA
3] Read a mechanical strategy.
4]understand MM first
Find out a reason pro will lose against you. It takes normally 4-5 yr min to understand market, have patience

oilman5

Trade journal is very imp tool for a trader.Trading & Analysis – Intraday, Swing & Position.......wherever u do , pl write in detail & read in weekend.
Personal Trading Plan will help you tackle one of the most challenging obstacles faced by new and experienced traders: how to develop a decisive trading plan. You’ll learn to develop an honest personality profile of yourself and tailor your trading plan to consider your skill level, risk tolerance and other important factors. Finally, you’ll learn to develop a consistent trading routine and review process of your trades.
learn:
• How to establish your business and Trading Goals
• Advanced Money Management strategies
• How to properly critique your own performance and adjust your trading plan on market condition.
.................................................. ............
If u believe, u r Advance level of trader but psychology reqd some improvement ,here is Mastering the Mental Game

• Identify your personal “error barriers”
• How to mentally focus and follow through on your personal plan before, during and after the trade.
• The use of New Habit Formation to negate harmful emotions and reinforce positive emotions that affect your trading success and effective decision-making.

• Successful discipline is about skill-building and a structure of routines, habits & protocols.DECIDE first Playing not to lose and THEN playing to win.
.................................................. .................
If u trade for some yr ,but want to get better return
Advance TA stratregy is right answer.Index Futures traders can analyze the market’s trends and behaviors in order to classify, distinguish and properly time their trades. You’ll learn to determine the market’s overall direction and then take a position that is harmonious with the market. These will be focused around pure price-based technical analysis using the major indices as forecasting bias.you’ll learn:
•Identify trends in multiple time frames through dynamic correlation.
•How all markets are related via money and time and how to find the opportunities through multi-market analysis.
•How to use analytical tools to apply logic, concepts and strategies to changes in the market.
•How to select the appropriate strategies and adapt your trading plan accordingly

Use of IMPACT TA ,including GAP + Understanding the Market from Economic Data Releases and Sectors Rotation will be done.
•Quantifying a supply and demand imbalance for opportunity
This shall be followed by Rule-Based Strategies for Trading
o Buying the Supply Breakout
o Buying at Demand Levels
o Selling Short the Break of Demand
o Selling Short at Supply
o Low Risk Entries
o Profit Targets
.................................................. .................................
Hope it helps

VJAY

Trade journal is very imp tool for a trader.Trading & Analysis Intraday, Swing & Position.......wherever u do , pl write in detail & read in weekend.
Personal Trading Plan will help you tackle one of the most challenging obstacles faced by new and experienced traders: how to develop a decisive trading plan. Youll learn to develop an honest personality profile of yourself and tailor your trading plan to consider your skill level, risk tolerance and other important factors. Finally, youll learn to develop a consistent trading routine and review process of your trades.
learn:
How to establish your business and Trading Goals
Advanced Money Management strategies
How to properly critique your own performance and adjust your trading plan on market condition.
.................................................. ............
If u believe, u r Advance level of trader but psychology reqd some improvement ,here is Mastering the Mental Game

Identify your personal error barriers
How to mentally focus and follow through on your personal plan before, during and after the trade.
The use of New Habit Formation to negate harmful emotions and reinforce positive emotions that affect your trading success and effective decision-making.

Successful discipline is about skill-building and a structure of routines, habits & protocols.DECIDE first Playing not to lose and THEN playing to win.
.................................................. .................
If u trade for some yr ,but want to get better return
Advance TA stratregy is right answer.Index Futures traders can analyze the markets trends and behaviors in order to classify, distinguish and properly time their trades. Youll learn to determine the markets overall direction and then take a position that is harmonious with the market. These will be focused around pure price-based technical analysis using the major indices as forecasting bias.youll learn:
Identify trends in multiple time frames through dynamic correlation.
How all markets are related via money and time and how to find the opportunities through multi-market analysis.
How to use analytical tools to apply logic, concepts and strategies to changes in the market.
How to select the appropriate strategies and adapt your trading plan accordingly

Use of IMPACT TA ,including GAP + Understanding the Market from Economic Data Releases and Sectors Rotation will be done.
Quantifying a supply and demand imbalance for opportunity
This shall be followed by Rule-Based Strategies for Trading
o Buying the Supply Breakout
o Buying at Demand Levels
o Selling Short the Break of Demand
o Selling Short at Supply
o Low Risk Entries
o Profit Targets
.................................................. .................................
Hope it helps
Nice & Great post....thanks oilman....:clapping:

NTrader42

2} u can join masteroftrading.com (paid site) ,where traderji published how to trade with TA
Hey Oilman

Based on your above recommendation i visited the url but there is not enough information to evaluate the usefulness of the subscription for me. For e.g. even the old threads for trading calls (historical july-nov 2011) are locked, and viewable to current subscribers only, then how does one evaluate the past performance?

Thanks

Last edited:

oilman5

Hey Oilman

Based on your above recommendation i visited the url but there is not enough information to evaluate the usefulness of the subscription for me. For e.g. even the old threads for trading calls (historical july-nov 2011) are locked, and viewable to current subscribers only, then how does one evaluate the past performance?

Thanks
............................................................................................
Yes NTrader42,its for your kind info,Traderji , a great trader sometimes show his call in his site.If you take min 1 month membership , you may see some logic in past call.
FOR me, you will never see a single chart, only some hints in 'my last thread'
But if you are really interested you may talk with corporate bridge, also some persons have seen NOT call ,but actual trade taken (before its taken -condition) and after trade profit book.Recording may be available soon. Also may be after 1 month, actual TA/trade may be taught through live webinar.
Dont worry.i can make money by trade , so its shown for teaching actual trade.
Regards