Howdy!

Welcome to this forum! You’ve taken a wise decision to join this platform. I wish you all the success you want to see from trading stocks.

Indu Ojha

Hello, welcome to TJ! I am relatively new here too, been in the market for the past three months, hope you achieve the results you’re working for. Good luck.

Hello there! Welcome to the market! How long have you been trading? What’s your strategy, is it short term (day trading/scalping), or long term investment?

Hi Christy. How long have you been trading? It’s sad to see you haven’t been active on this forum, this is what many beginners do as well.

I hope you're well today, Christy. Welcome to the forum. If you have any useful advice or interesting observations to share, please do so. I, too, am just starting out.

Hi Christy, hope you’re staying mentally strong and don’t give up on trading yet. Hang in there and try to reach your goals. Good luck.

Hello, how is it going? Intraday trading can be difficult, hoping you achieve success. Wishing you all the best for the rest of your journey in the stock market.

Hi there, welcome to the forum. You will definitely learn a lot from this forum. Keep watching the market and try to be patient throughout. Good luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Introductions 6
H Introductions 0
1 Introductions 0
BullsEyed Introductions 0
I Introductions 0