how you will "BUY" an option.."NO OI TALKS, NO OPTION WRITING" 30-50% is profit tgt

mohan.sic

Re: how you will "BUY" an option.."NO OI TALKS, NO OPTION WRITING" 30-50% is profit t

Friends,

I have seen many threads here about Option Writing, Option pairs, Options OI analysis .... etc.

but I couldn't find a thread to buy an "NAKED OPTION BUYING" without above things.

I Know option strategies... somewhat "OI interpretation".... OPTIONs writing..
I know Option is an Instrument which is meant for writing.

but I feel "possibly" many of us/traders try naked options buying...

So if you do have a method plz share here.

condition is : No options OI interpretation used.
strategy must not include any kind of options writing.
Price charts/ Indicators or any other method if used for the same plz mention or post charts!!.

So if we could reach to a solution.... we may find a way to low risk: big reward ratio...

I have some method which include MACD on hrly charts..will post chart tomorrow. sometimes fails many times gives 30% rewards. if u have a less failure chances method.....awaiting!!!!

OI interpretation - Is a method for predicting the market movement.
In Charting, you see the past price movement and predict the up comming move. The same way in OI analysis , you see OI data and predict the up comming move.

As per OI analysis, if the market looks positive- 1) You can Buy a Naked Call
2) Sell a put 3) Do a pair trade 4) or do any option combination accordingly.

So where is the problem .:)

Or may be you are asking about - Trading options based on TA ??

nitingosavi

Re: how you will "BUY" an option.."NO OI TALKS, NO OPTION WRITING" 30-50% is profit t

OI interpretation - Is a method for predicting the market movement.
In Charting, you see the past price movement and predict the up comming move. The same way in OI analysis , you see OI data and predict the up comming move.

As per OI analysis, if the market looks positive- 1) You can Buy a Naked Call
2) Sell a put 3) Do a pair trade 4) or do any option combination accordingly.

So where is the problem .:)

Or may be you are asking about - Trading options based on TA ??
yes sir, u expressed it more right than me... "trading options based on TA."
Rather i precisely mean "buying options based on TA"

mohan.sic

yes sir, u expressed it more right than me... "trading options based on TA."
Rather i precisely mean "buying options based on TA"

Now should we do:

1) scalping or 2) swing or positional. What is your preference ?

And is it index or stocks.

nitingosavi

Now should we do:

1) scalping or 2) swing or positional. What is your preference ?

And is it index or stocks.
Mohan sir,

I am already doing scalping quite successfully in nifty futures.. more than that in nifty options.
My TA knowledge is very limited to confidently trade swing or positional option buying.

so its nifty options, I am more interested in. I think stock options need more of a positional type of view. motto is to find a way with TA which will reward us at least 30% .

and I dont want to write any kind of options. neither want to try interpret options OI. I am not against it... but in my case I just dont want to do it.

mohan.sic

Mohan sir,

I am already doing scalping quite successfully in nifty futures.. more than that in nifty options.
My TA knowledge is very limited to confidently trade swing or positional option buying.

so its nifty options, I am more interested in. I think stock options need more of a positional type of view. motto is to find a way with TA which will reward us at least 30% .

and I dont want to write any kind of options. neither want to try interpret options OI. I am not against it... but in my case I just dont want to do it.
My name on Traderji is Mohan.

If you are trading successfully, pls stick to it, make money and become rich :) ( no sarcasm )

We are here to make money and you are doing it. So why new adventures my friend.

If you think that by learning new things you make More money.. i doubt it..

umeshmandal

bought both puts near abv prices.. still holding.. with a doubt abt hcltech.
No idea about options, but HCLTECH was a sell today morning below 958.00

Maybe tomorrow you can hold the Put till HclTech crosses 951/- If it opens up with a gap, exit put above the opening high+filter! This is Future rate, my Spot data was not updated EOD hence cannot give Spot levels!

Nifty PUT I think is fine as market will negatively react to the going ons in Monsoon Session in Parliament.