how to trade without loss

CASPER

hi

Buy what goes up... sell what goes down..
cut ur losses short, add to ur winners..
there...u have the 'holy grail'.

Anurag / Dan...,

I have Always seen People talking they are in search of the Holy Grail.., I Wonder How many Know the Holy Grail was Indeed Found at PETRA(Photo Below) by Dr Henry Jones Jr.......

Cheers,

P S : This One is On a Lighter Note.....;)

IAtma

One question is normally being asked.......

Why ppls loose money in stock market.

this entire theory is the base ............:cool:

DanPickUp

CASPER

Hi Casper
Petra belongs to one of the lost worlds. Indeed, very interesting place. Here a link you may enjoy:

http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/10-cities-lost-world-011841624.html

DanPickUp
Dan...,

When i meant Holy Grail was Indeed Found at PETRA by Dr Henry Jones Jr.......:D & mentioned P S : This One is On a Lighter Note.....

I was mentioning that the Character Dr Henry Jones Jr ( Played by Harrison Ford ) finds the Holy Grail in this Place ( Called the Treasury or Al Khazneh ) in the Movie........ " Indiana Jones - The last Crusade "...:)

I was fortunate to be there twice , Look at the picture below its Called the Monastery located within Petra as well..., Can you SEE people standing at the entrance ..., It gives you a Sense of How huge these monuments are..

Casper said:

CASPER

seniors,
please tell me which method to use buy and sell, i am new to market.
Hema...,

With "MY" Experience of Stock Market to answer your question( i.e Going by the Title of this thread) "How to trade without loss " in Layman Terms...,

What you are asking is "How to learn to Ride a Bicycle without getting Hurt ..." ..., I am Sure you have the answer..

Everyone will have few trades which might end in Loss ..

There are many excellent threads in the Forum , do go through them.., It Sure helps..

Good luck ...,

Cheers...,