How to trade with an oscillator

rangarajan

Posting the Roller Coaster chart of to days Prakashcon.Stoch 8,3,4
All technicals to wind.
O/B,O/S,Negative Hidden Divergence,Lower freez,Near U/freez,nothing worked.

Another one.NF today.Was there not Hidden negative divergence,Sell beow5021.7at 12.3,giving hardly 4pts,going from one extreme to another extreme breaking day's high
i am confused. if you want to show negative divergence, let me tell you this is not. and if you showing positive divergence then your t-line should be below price action,, isn't it ???

rangarajan

i am confused. if you want to show negative divergence, let me tell you this is not. and if you showing positive divergence then your t-line should be below price action,, isn't it ???
Relativity,
I am not good at divergence & u may have to wait for reply from Smart or murthy.
But Stoch made H/High & stock made L/High which is Hidden negative.
Whether my marking is right or wrong,pl wait for expert opinion as i do.

Smart,
can u pl elaborate to make it more clear.
I have given you the hint. I would not like to elaborate at this stage as I feel this thread is not ready to take up this advanced concept and if misunderstood it will be a weapon of self destruction to many new people in this thread. May be after some time we can take up this concept.

Smart_trade

Another one.NF today.Was there not Hidden negative divergence,Sell beow5021.7at 12.3,giving hardly 4pts,going from one extreme to another extreme breaking day's high
It was a Hidden Negative Divergence because we had lower highs in price and higher highs in the stochastics...but instead of continuing the down move the market went sideways and reversed....

Only hint was the market made higher bottom and did plenty of "basing" instead of going down and when the high of the sideways move was taken out, it was a time to go long.

There are times when nothing works in the market ....in such cases your stops will save you....the happy news is such days don't come too often :) This is where the grip on market action will help you to steer clear of such storms.

Smart_trade