How to trade with an oscillator

Smart Trade,

I like your Quote very much. Excellent & very apt for many traders including me.

Your Technical,Superb as usual.

Best of lucks.

ranga
Thanks for the kind words, Rangarajan.......

Best wishes,

Smart_trade:)

Mr Traderji Sir may see you like this:

but for majority of us, including me, we see you like this:

CONGRATS & ALL THE BEST IN YOUR SECOND INNINGS IN THIS FORUM.

BEST WISHES,
- Sunil
Thanks for the kind words Sunil, I always consider you as a friend and a very knowledgable collegue....a person I can trust and count on....

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade

SR_TA

ST Sir..

Can you please confirm the os illator is shaping up on 15 TF for Nifty spot.. It was in overbought for more than 5 session.. Then dip into somewhere in between but not to oversold.. and now again to overbought.. So if now it hits below the level, shall we say that will be the time to short..?

Please note.. I am not able to see Nifty future.. but i am making simple assumption that it might be following the spot..So principly am I correct?

ST Sir..

Can you please confirm the os illator is shaping up on 15 TF for Nifty spot.. It was in overbought for more than 5 session.. Then dip into somewhere in between but not to oversold.. and now again to overbought.. So if now it hits below the level, shall we say that will be the time to short..?

Please note.. I am not able to see Nifty future.. but i am making simple assumption that it might be following the spot..So principly am I correct?
My broadband lines are down today due to heavy rains.....operating trading terminal and TJ on one line...low speed so unable to see the charts....but from what you describe if it stays for less than 5 bars now in OB region and comes down satisfying all qualifiers...it could be a great sell signal.But make sure it satisfies all qualifiers...because from my experience I am not sure it will give a sell so early...

Smart_trade

I could see 15 min NF charts....still no sell signal....it will go in OB zone again...

ST

Oscillator staying in OB region for longer than 5 bars....market is in no mood to end the rally....shorting to be avoided for timebeing....can go long in dips....

Smart_trade

Last edited:

MurAtt

ST Da must be very happy today -- His Stoch oscillator is OB since almost 12noon (some intermittent dips -- but nothing major downward movement as such)

:clapping:

ST Da must be very happy today -- His Stoch oscillator is OB since almost 12noon (some intermittent dips -- but nothing major downward movement as such)

:clapping:
Yes Murtaza,it has been in OB since yesterday and market continously shouting its intention that it wants to go higher...which it did in grand style today...listening to the market is very profitable....Also other methods like Elliott wave were suggesting that market will blast today...which it did....:clap::)

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade

Last edited: