How to trade with an oscillator

hello sir i am reliance money client but know they charge 15 rs per execution and also another charge i want to change my brkg house please suggest me and also which house u affliate what is there terms condition one thing i want to tell u i am from small town so not too much bkg house opption but i try my best many time u also help me now these time also pls.
egerly wating for u r reply.
You will find many brokers are these days charging less than Rel Money brokerage.Rel Money charges Rs 1000 per Rs 1 Cr turnover where as many brokers charge between Rs 600-1200 per Rs 1 Cr turnover.....find out in your city and you will get a good deal.....

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

D

darkstar

You will find many brokers are these days charging less than Rel Money brokerage.Rel Money charges Rs 1000 per Rs 1 Cr turnover where as many brokers charge between Rs 600-1200 per Rs 1 Cr turnover.....find out in your city and you will get a good deal.....

Best wishes,

Smart_trade
thanks sir you are always kind to me so that i will always appritiate you

Let us try to analyse market action on 30th and 31st July 2009....First let us see what the higher timeframe (30 min) was indicating....

If we see market action on 30th and 31st....the oscillator remaied in overbought zone for 15 bars....this indicated a strong upmove ahead....so on last day of the settlement the upmove,many thought it is a last minute short covering etc....nothing of that sort,market was setting up for the upmove all throughout the day......

Now let us come to smaller timeframe(5 min)...and see what market was doing...

Market on 30th and early part of 31st was indicating a strong upmove....but in the midsession market went in correction mode and drifted down...it held support on 5 min and 30 min timeframes very well....and after 3:00 the tsunami started....look at the channel break,near vertical upmove,observe the positive divergence in oscillator chart ,the fact that this upmove started with a bang( the starting 5 min bar is of 23 points against average ATR of 11 points).....all indications of getting on board quickly and stay in long position till the end of day.....

The above analysis indicates that behind seemingly random moves of the market there is lots of set ups going on and if we understand these ....the moves will not come as a surprise (it came as a rude shock for some.....) but they will come as expected moves which we can trade profitably....

Method in madness....I guess ....:lol:

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

Last edited:

TFL

Let us try to analyse market action on 30th and 31st July 2009....First let us see what the higher timeframe (30 min) was indicating....

If we see market action on 30th and 31st....the oscillator remaied in overbought zone for 15 bars....this indicated a strong upmove ahead....so on last day of the settlement the upmove,many thought it is a last minute short covering etc....nothing of that sort,market was setting up for the upmove all throughout the day......

Now let us come to smaller timeframe(5 min)...and see what market was doing...

Market on 30th and early part of 31st was indicating a strong upmove....but in the midsession market went in correction mode and drifted down...it held support on 5 min and 30 min timeframes very well....and after 3:00 the tsunami started....look at the channel break,near vertical upmove,observe the positive divergence in oscillator chart ,the fact that this upmove started with a bang( the starting 5 min bar is of 23 points against average ATR of 11 points).....all indications of getting on board quickly and stay in long position till the end of day.....

The above analysis indicates that behind seemingly random moves of the market there is lots of set ups going on and if we understand these ....the moves will not come as a surprise (it came as a rude shock for some.....) but they will come as expected moves which we can trade profitably....

Method in madness....I guess ....:lol:

Best wishes,

Smart_trade
Smart_trade,

Simply great!

What forced you to think 'the 30th and early part of 31st was indicating a strong upmove indication' not stands cancelled?

TFL,

Smart_trade,

Simply great!

What forced you to think 'the 30th and early part of 31st was indicating a strong upmove indication' not stands cancelled?

TFL,
Hari,

Supports on 5 min and 30 min were held,no damage there....and I have been trading with these setups for a long time and a OB reading for more than 5 bars in larger timeframes will in 80% cases will make new tops...so the upmove yet not over....markets dont change their minds too quickly....it will make new tops 2-3 times...

But that does not mean that we go on buying even when market was going down but we should have been short and should reverse to long on channel break....so buying was correct at 4610-15...not at 4585-90.....

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

aimer

DA ...a query related to ur previous chart....i am posting the chart with some write ups....DA i just wanted to know,

1)why u went long or reversed ur position at point "D"....and not point "A", "B","C"....as all were OS region...are u considering it as a channel breakout at D thus the buy call????or something else as there were chances that again that line would go for a dip as done thrice earlier....

2) if we look at 15min TF we see a clear breakdown from the OB region and
again a pull back from the OS region...here it is clear ...but we see noise in the 5 min chart...so what should we consider...do we again go for TFA thing here also
waiting for the answer DA...plz reply when u are free....thanks DA in advance

Attachments

DA ...a query related to ur previous chart....i am posting the chart with some write ups....DA i just wanted to know,

1)why u went long or reversed ur position at point "D"....and not point "A", "B","C"....as all were OS region...are u considering it as a channel breakout at D thus the buy call????or something else as there were chances that again that line would go for a dip as done thrice earlier....

2) if we look at 15min TF we see a clear breakdown from the OB region and
again a pull back from the OS region...here it is clear ...but we see noise in the 5 min chart...so what should we consider...do we again go for TFA thing here also
waiting for the answer DA...plz reply when u are free....thanks DA in advance
Yes Raj...5 min give you some noise......

At A,B and c look at the thrust of the upmove and volumes...they will help you in filtering false moves....and look at the thrust and volumes at D....at A,B and C 5 min was OS but larger TFs of 15 and 30 min were putting pressure on the market.....at D all went to OS area and the market decided that now it was time to start its upmove....

Combining higher timeframes with lower TFs will give you much better prespective....and if all timeframes speak...it pays to listen carefully

Smart_trade

aimer

Da i have kept the value of stocastic as the original of 8,3,4 now we see again a noise...now what should we consider DA

Attachments

aimer

Yes Raj...5 min give you some noise......

At A,B and c look at the thrust of the upmove and volumes...they will help you in filtering false moves....and look at the thrust and volumes at D....at A,B and C 5 min was OS but larger TFs of 15 and 30 min were putting pressure on the market.....at D all went to OS area and the market decided that now it was time to start its upmove....

Combining higher timeframes with lower TFs will give you much better prespective....and if all timeframes speak...it pays to listen carefully

Smart_trade
thanks Da...got it...have to consider the volumes as well and the same TFA comes into action here also...thus giving us a clear cut indication when to go for an up move.....but DA the confusion still remains about the buy on dips part....
according to u we see more them 5 bar in OB region ....an indication of continuation of trend...but what did u meant by buying on dips...was it that the line went down in the neutral zone and that was considered as the dip ....but if that is so then that line can even go to the OS region....:confused: plz clear this part DA