How to Trade in Nifty options for intraday gain

Hi,
Seniors can you pl. tell me the difference between nifty Jr, and mininifty? How to trade the same? in nse cash or in derivatives? How much capital is needed to trade 1 lot? is it better for the beginners to trade the same or opt for the stocks?
people suggest about low capital requirement for option trading. which one is better for the beginners like me without facing draw-down:
nse cash or bse cash?
derivatives?
options?

There is a wonderful tool by the name "optionsoracle" which help you figure out the IV, Historical Volatility, Delta, Theta, Vega etc for each option. Best part is it do support NSE. Download the same, things will be easier using it.

www.samoasky.com.

It might take you 2-3 live sessions to totally understand it but my experience tels that it is very easy & convenient for options traders.

VJAY

Hi,
Seniors can you pl. tell me the difference between nifty Jr, and mininifty? How to trade the same? in nse cash or in derivatives? How much capital is needed to trade 1 lot? is it better for the beginners to trade the same or opt for the stocks?
people suggest about low capital requirement for option trading. which one is better for the beginners like me without facing draw-down:
nse cash or bse cash?
derivatives?
options?
Dear ushasunil,
Minifty is in derivatives means futures...its mini version of Nifty future....now days for 1 lot minifty need arround 10 K margin for trading.....In my openion for biginner trade in stocks with small qty and know the all the nonsences of trading :)....you can study many trading related threads in TJ ..so using it and develop all necessery steps to being trader :)
All the best

Hi vijay,
Thank you very much for the info. Ya I am gaining a lot of experience by going through all the threads here, never ever read so much (with in-depth interest) even for my law degree:p,
But the satisfaction I derive from reading this is simply great. I think from next Friday I will be starting my trading. I have gained a bit of theoretical knowledge (thanks to traderji member) don't know how I utilize the knowledge and fare in practicals.. Neways wish me good luck.:)

anup0212

great info ...thanks a ton :)

hi
its a great post really helpful..
but
what did you mean "if current high and low is less than.."in 1st point
what is current high and low in intraday..as far as i know it might varies can you please explain?