How to trade forex from india

Lot of Broker Offers Local Deposits Like Exness .You Can Use Local Deposit Option on Lot of Broker to Fund on Your account and withdraw your Amount .May be This Helps to You :)

Your strategy is awesome but what about online sports betting. I am really interested in sports betting. So what strategy do you have when it comes to online sports betting. Please reply

The best ways to beat the stupid FEMA rule

1. THE BEST WAY : Open a joint account with a relative living abroad he/she funds the account you trade he withdraws gets the money taxed in his country and send it to you and india has double tax treaty with almost all countries :clap::thumb:

It will help everybody if you can be more specific (without
giving away personal info )

1) TO open a joint account you will have to transfer money from India! so under what strict legal reason can you do that? on form A2 for outward remittance? Gift?

2) Could you pleas disclosed which broker in US allows joint A/c opening? is it a Equity broker? Futures Broker? Fx broker
Reason I ask is ( although this is not an issue for me as I am not a Indian resident) somebody I am dealing with from India want's to trade in US market with me
3) US taxation: What if because of this extra activity your US relative gets in to higher tax bracket and thus have to pay extra % in Tax
4) SO when you eventually withdraw your profits ( after you pay US taxes + something for your relative:) when you bring that income back to India how do you specify this to Indian govt? You can;t disclose as Trading income it has to be labeled as some sort of " Foreign consulting income!)

Somebody suggested the following way NOT sure it would be legal in India though
- Open a LLC company in US or any other place ,on your own just like many thousands of Indian companies overseas where the owner is still a resident Indian. That company's main "Business" is to trade the financial markets"
The company then pays you a director's fee or a salary or dividend from the profits!

Relish

How about working on freelancer website and earn foreign currency Then tranfer to paypal or skrill website money; from paypal or skrill transfer money to currency broker. Now you are not converting any rs to foreign currency nor funding from your bank ?

Trade and transfer money to paypal or skrill then transfer to account? is it leagl or still illegal??

Galts Gulch

How about working on freelancer website and earn foreign currency Then tranfer to paypal or skrill website money; from paypal or skrill transfer money to currency broker. Now you are not converting any rs to foreign currency nor funding from your bank ?

Trade and transfer money to paypal or skrill then transfer to account? is it leagl or still illegal??
Perfectly legal ... But how much one can earn through Freelancer is anybody's guess ......
On a lighter note, how does any Groom's parents make DOWRY legal?
We have reasons and ways for what we want to do ...
We also have ways and reasons for not doing what we do not want to do ...
Do you seriously think a gas station attendant did everything legally to build a business empire ... worth 1.25 LAKH CRORE? ..... OOOPSSSS :D:mad::(

Relish

Perfectly legal ... But how much one can earn through Freelancer is anybody's guess ......
On a lighter note, how does any Groom's parents make DOWRY legal?
We have reasons and ways for what we want to do ...
We also have ways and reasons for not doing what we do not want to do ...
Do you seriously think a gas station attendant did everything legally to build a business empire ... worth 1.25 LAKH CRORE? ..... OOOPSSSS :D:mad::(
As on bulls eye hit. :clap: :rofl: