how to sell in 'intraday' in TradeTiger?

There is no option like 'intraday' or 'delivery' or 'stoploss'.

How to select intraday?

When i asked customer care, they told me that if the share is squared off on the same day, it would be treated as intraday. Fair enough. sounds logical.

But my question is,

Not all share can be bought in intraday method. so, if i buy that type of share and sell it on the same day, would that still be treated as intraday? and what would be the brokerage?

Last edited:

columbus

There is no option like 'intraday' or 'delivery' or 'stoploss'.

How to select intraday?

When i asked customer care, they told me that if the share is squared off on the same day, it would be treated as intraday. Fair enough. sounds logical.

But my question is,

Not all share can be bought in intraday method. so, if i buy that type of share and sell it on the same day, would that still be treated as intraday? and what would be the brokerage?
Yes, If any share bought is not squared off then it is meant for
Delivery.In this way one can buy shares meant for delivery.

By clicking on CASH position of Tradetiger,on upper left you will
get a sub menu ,it contains DP details,Limit positions,Net position
and obligation etc...,from there you can sell the shares.

columbus

Thanks for the reply columbus.

My question is:

how do i know if a scrip can be bought in intraday method or not?
Hey gokulum,

In the cash position report ,it contain further 2 reports
1.Share Obligation 2.Money Obligation.

If the scrip is found in Share obligation report/Net position report
then it is assumed that the Shares are on the way.
If a share is not squared off in the day ,it means you want to buy
for LONGTERM (Delivery).

bunny

I think he is asking about intraday trading in shares of T segment(may be BE series of NSE) which have to be compulsorily delivered. You cannot take intraday positions in such stocks. I am not sure about this, but if this is what he is asking, then the answer is likely to be:

If you buy then, you have to compulsorily take delivery, and if you sell then you have to compulsorily give delivery of the shares to the buyer. So the brokerage will be applicable as for delivery.

I think his is question is about T-Group stocks.
If, you try to buy a T-Group shares from the Trade Tiger, before you place the order, you get a msg saying that the stock is Trade to trade and you can not square off on the same day.
So, as you can NOT close the positions on the same, it is considered as "Delivery" and the brokerage is applicable accordingly.

Thanks

K. ASWANI KUMAR

I think his is question is about T-Group stocks.
If, you try to buy a T-Group shares from the Trade Tiger, before you place the order, you get a msg saying that the stock is Trade to trade and you can not square off on the same day.
So, as you can NOT close the positions on the same, it is considered as "Delivery" and the brokerage is applicable accordingly.

Thanks

K. ASWANI KUMAR
Wow.. this is what i was looking for.. spot on aswani..!! Thanks

Thanks to columbus and bunny too.. you guys are great. :)

Cheers.