How to make profit each month using given ALGO

Hi Guys I have designed an complex algo which will give you profit on selected stock every month. I am not saying that each stock would give you profit , but yes I can confirm that overall profit earn at end of the month is unbelievable i.e upto 50 to 150 %

The only catch is you have to enter into trade whenever any stock is screened by this algo. You can trade with little quantities as per your risk but the profit is gurnateed

I have back tested the results and I can share the results if you guys are interested in this thread. Please let me know your thoughts.

I will share more if once I get your feedback.
Hi Mr. Tejas Joshi,
Could you pls hel me out in using your stratergy/algo in commodity (Crude)??

Hi Guys I have designed an complex algo which will give you profit on selected stock every month. I am not saying that each stock would give you profit , but yes I can confirm that overall profit earn at end of the month is unbelievable i.e upto 50 to 150 %

The only catch is you have to enter into trade whenever any stock is screened by this algo. You can trade with little quantities as per your risk but the profit is gurnateed

I have back tested the results and I can share the results if you guys are interested in this thread. Please let me know your thoughts.

I will share more if once I get your feedback.
Hi
Can you pl share the algo.....

My post of recommendation on Jyothi lab and Moldtkpc has been deleted and I have been warned not to given calls by traderji moderator . Can any one or moderator clarify this? Is giving recommendation not allowed on traderji I have seen many post in traderji where people are recommending nifty trades. I don't understand why my recommendation has been deleted. I am not charging any fees or marketing my website or business here . I am doing it for free and if member are benefited from the calls where is the problem. Please give some info on this and if I should continue giving recommendation or not

My post of recommendation on Jyothi lab and Moldtkpc has been deleted and I have been warned not to given calls by traderji moderator . Can any one or moderator clarify this? Is giving recommendation not allowed on traderji I have seen many post in traderji where people are recommending nifty trades. I don't understand why my recommendation has been deleted. I am not charging any fees or marketing my website or business here . I am doing it for free and if member are benefited from the calls where is the problem. Please give some info on this and if I should continue giving recommendation or not

Here is the example of giving recommendation on this thread by others

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/96489-niftyonly-trading.html

I was supposed to give sasken yesterday evening at 355 but due to moderator warning I did hold back and today it went up 3% up Really don't know how should i continue

May be with charts with some explanation but strictly not for bakra...:D
Thanks ankur Chart is good idea . and definitely this thread is not for making bakra as you can see the ratio of profit with this stock picks.

Do you or anyone knows any free sit where i can load the chart and post the link over here?