How to invest 40 lakhs in equity & FnO and profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of posts are being made to divert the topic which means I am on the right track.
Regarding, whether ST is making real money or not, I am not at all bothered. If I learn something from this thread, then that is good for me, otherwise I will simply move away to some other thread. But if you intend to warn any new users who might want to blindly follow such trading, then you have all the right to do so.
With my best regards
:)
Absolutely right.
I am also least bothered who is making money, or if new traders get trapped in this thread, it is their lookout.

The question is very, very specific -------- Sell 1 ATM CE at the start of the series, allow 7 days to pass and then buy it back ---- if the underlying is the same, can the price reduce by 100 points as he claims?

Typically at the start of a series the ATM CE's are priced between 135 to 160
Lets put in some numbers to verify--- the August ATM 8400 CE was about Rs.154/- today.
The IV this month is 14, in July it was 12, so this month the CE is priced higher but has 4 days less which negates the IV difference.
The CE has to be bought back at Rs.50 to get 100 points profit

The July ATM 8400 CE was selling today for Rs.40 with only 2 days to expiry.
But he was able to buy back a ATM CE on July 7th for Rs. 50 with 19 days to expiry :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don't want to see this thread closed again because it is the most IMAGINATIVE and funniest thread in Traderji always good for a laugh. In minutes, 40 thousand can become 40 lakhs, 1 point can become 100, the next step is Re.1 to 1 crore. :rofl:

Dan posted and deleted, it would have been interesting to know his view as he uses software to calculate the Greeks.
In March, I posted this picture on this thread because it is most suitable and it has proved right.
http://www.traderji.com/equities/97656-how-invest-40-lakhs-equity-fno-profit-11.html#post1058772

SexyTrader

i am also expecting expiry in favour of bulls :eek:
Watch how the Nifty rallies upwards tomorrow. Expiry should be around 8500 or higher!

I'm holding 8200 CE Aug at 290/- bought today! :)

I changed/modified my NEWEST STRATEGY stated earlier as per my requirements now:

Basic Objective/Target: To make RISK-CAPITAL of 1 Lakh into 1 Crore 28 Lakhs in minimum number of trades

1st trade - 1 Lakh doubles to 2 Lakhs (Just SHORTING and/or BUYING CE or PE of either Nifty and/or BankNifty and/or Stock-options and hold for 2 days to max 1 week)

2nd trade - 2 Lakhs gained doubles to 4 Lakhs

3rd trade - 4 Lakhs gained doubles to 8 Lakhs

4th trade - 8 Lakhs gained doubles to 16 Lakhs

5th trade - 16 Lakhs gained doubles to 32 Lakhs

6th trade - 32 Lakhs gained doubles to 64 Lakhs

7th trade - 64 Lakhs gained doubles to 1 Crore 28 Lakhs

I know this can be made to work with single-minded focus

And the 1st Trade of this NEWEST STRATEGY is the one I'm holding right now : Shorting 6000 CE from 71/- yesterday
Check my NEWEST DOUBLING/TRIPLING strategy with only OPTIONS in minimum number of trades :clap::clapping:

SexyTrader

A lot of posts are being made to divert the topic which means I am on the right track.

Absolutely right.
I am also least bothered who is making money, or if new traders get trapped in this thread, it is their lookout.

The question is very, very specific -------- Sell 1 ATM CE at the start of the series, allow 7 days to pass and then buy it back ---- if the underlying is the same, can the price reduce by 100 points as he claims?

Lets put in some numbers to verify--- the August ATM 8400 CE was about Rs.154/- today.
The IV this month is 14, in July it was 12, so this month the CE is priced higher but has 4 days less which negates the IV difference.

But he was able to buy back a ATM CE on July 7th for Rs. 50 with 19 days to expiry :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don't want to see this thread closed again because it is the most IMAGINATIVE and funniest thread in Traderji always good for a laugh. In minutes, 40 thousand can become 40 lakhs, 1 point can become 100, the next step is Re.1 to 1 crore. :rofl:

Dan posted and deleted, it would have been interesting to know his view as he uses software to calculate the Greeks.
In March, I posted this picture on this thread because it is most suitable and it has proved right.
http://www.traderji.com/equities/97656-how-invest-40-lakhs-equity-fno-profit-11.html#post1058772
:lol: :lol:
There is a saying " If one does not know how to dance {well}, they think the ground is crooked for their dancing" :lol: Never mind the "dance/analysis" was bad to start with :D

Anyway I'm happy holding 8200 CE Aug at 290/- bought yesterday and will soon make profits again....hope you atleast making some profits? :p

I am unable to understand, why every one is making an issue of it.
Why not check the chart of 8350 PE and decide :D

TradeOptions

Absolutely right.

Strategist bro, to tell you the truth, I also come to this thread to have some fun only ... :rofl:
I do not know why, but I somehow find this thread very amusing. :lol:

TradeOptions

My sincere request to all. Please do not report this thread to the moderators, so that there is no risk of getting closed. Hopefully the thread continues.

SexyTrader

My sincere request to all. Please do not report this thread to the moderators, so that there is no risk of getting closed. Hopefully the thread continues.
The earlier thread was never closed, it was made Part-2 for ease :thumb:

This thread will never be closed too :)

Strategist bro, to tell you the truth, I also come to this thread to have some fun only ... :rofl:
I do not know why, but I somehow find this thread very amusing. :lol:
Between the fictitious trades and posts from his fake ids this thread is always good for a laugh. :rofl:
Don't miss the post by OTMoptions in #263

Status
Not open for further replies.