How to earn in Stock Market???

Is there any website or software where we can see charts intraday and we can take time gap of 5 minutes and we can check EMA crossover and Stochastic etc?
There are many softwares which provieds End of Day Data and generate charts on the basis of that but i need Intraday live during market hours
if any friend could help me, it would be appreciated

columbus

Is there any website or software where we can see charts intraday and we can take time gap of 5 minutes and we can check EMA crossover and Stochastic etc?
There are many softwares which provieds End of Day Data and generate charts on the basis of that but i need Intraday live during market hours
Websites like Yahoo.Finance and Google.finance will help you.

Reggie

Sushil,

Sharekhan's TradeTiger will give live charts with every second tick and is customizable to your requirement (1,3,5, 10,15,30,60 minutes candles, bar etc, daily, weekly etc) and 14 other indicators and oscillators. Will take care of your requirements and more.

Worth a look.

MANISH_DAMANI

Ya you can use Trade tiger I forgot to tell they give bacfill for 1 month to get refrence of mcx price and dont trade with sharekhan as there brokerage is very high go RK global You save hell lot of money. But trade with nymex data or comex data chart as I told -mt4 etc. for better result. Else you be misguided manytimes. I am full time trader I use to trade from 10 am -11:30 pm. now from today 11:55 pm. In morinig due to RS/$ you cant get much volatility but after 6 pm when Us Data starts releasing then you can see what I mean to say. But for novice never trade in the news time let the market tell the direction. Like for example crude is overbought in 1 hr chart but due +ve data for it it bounces temporaily more then wait till trend will over and short there for 10-20 points and 2000 rs in pocket per lot.As fast market goes up retracement will also as fast.See practical thing too along with theorictical knowlegde. Charts are like a sword in the market. Winning the war depends upon warrior wisdom and decision. Good luck.

TradeJoker

Dear awr,

Trading is like a bussiness. equal chance for profit and loss.so don't expect daily sure return.If you want to become a Fulltime trader make sure you have enough resources to meet ur expenses for atleast 2yrs.nobody knows the future.so be prepared to face any market condition.

P.S. This is my first post on traderji. If this is not appropriate section, please point me to the thread where I should post my query.

I have basic knowledge of trading. But during the trades weather call/ put of nifty derivates, i earn less lost more. I request seniors in this form to guide a good strategy to earn Rs500-1000 per day safely.

Please advise it'll help many people,as Rs500 per day in India is fair amount for daily needs. And most people loose their money in stocks due to lack of knowledge.

Gratitude!!!!

awr

Dear awr,

Trading is like a bussiness. equal chance for profit and loss.so don't expect daily sure return.If you want to become a Fulltime trader make sure you have enough resources to meet ur expenses for atleast 2yrs.nobody knows the future.so be prepared to face any market condition.
Dear TJ
Thank you for your kind suggestion. And its true in business profit and loss are two sides of a coin.

But my motive is to earn little to avoid losses. Or You can say trading for small targets.

Dear TJ, there are lot of people, housewifes who can be benefited by this. For example earning average of Rs500 daily mean a lot to many people in India.

So i again request all the active members to contribute in this nobel effort. If you help anybody for his living its the one of the best nobel deed.

Gratitude

Bro mt4 is not tool its a charting software. Secondly you can watch forexpros.com, netdania.com for news & charts. Paid software like amibroker as I am using that too with mashirt or other data provider. Yes Indian commodity market MCX is opening from morning 10 a.m. to 11:30 pm in night. I suggest not to trade in gold and silver as highly speculative many times you fail to understand the trend. In begining for saftey start with copper mini for daily trade. 1 lots cost around rs 5000-6000. Trade with 2 mini lots in hourly chart for rs 2-3 so that less tention and even then you can earn atleast rs 1000. If you have good funding then go for crude intraday but after paper trading for few days. By observation you can understood how to trade . Learn simple basic tools like moving average, stochastic, rsi, and a 5 ema band wihich is very easy to understand. See this website http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=386701&page=31. Here you can see 5 ema setup trading. Its very useful for scalping. Watch market for few days. Learn from websites not too tough. Follow sipmle studies with easy concept initially and stop loss near support resistence.Important thing follow nymex chart for crude in mt4 and comex copper data for parctical gain because our market follow their trends in complete. Only difference is due to rs /$.Dont worry its not tough but never over leveraged else you have to pay. Chart observation if used properly then sooner latter works but you should have patient.Always buy crude near $80 with stoploss of $75 whenever you get opportunity for long run there atleast you can make $10-15 within 1-2 months. Use your brain. Dont misguided by anyone. One more benefit of trading in Commodities is no STT and timings so hell lot of savings and chance to get out of trade. Its not easy to manipulate crude and copper in Indian market as price are coming with reference to international market. Before start trading prepare for that so that you can decide whether it is your cup of tea or not. I hope many other smart member will guide as I am still learner and my learning goes on through out my life.

Regards
Manish Damani.
Mr. Damani,

Can u guide me also? I very badly need money daily. I am full time available in front of computer with internet connection. I have little capital also.

it is not very difficult to earn in stock mkt.
1. do only intraday trading.
2. use amibroker and purchase real time data.
3. select afl for intraday. 1min or 3 min time frame.
4. select broker like zerodha, rk global.
5. do paper trading for 1 month to test any afl.
6.select best afl which gives 80 pct trade correct.
7.enjoy and become professional trader.
8. always update knowledge.

mohan.sic

P.S. This is my first post on traderji. If this is not appropriate section, please point me to the thread where I should post my query.

I have basic knowledge of trading. But during the trades weather call/ put of nifty derivates, i earn less lost more. I request seniors in this form to guide a good strategy to earn Rs500-1000 per day safely.

Please advise it'll help many people,as Rs500 per day in India is fair amount for daily needs. And most people loose their money in stocks due to lack of knowledge.

Gratitude!!!!
Awr,

You want Rs 500 to 1000 per day safely. What is your capital ?

mohan.sic

it is not very difficult to earn in stock mkt.
1. do only intraday trading.
2. use amibroker and purchase real time data.
3. select afl for intraday. 1min or 3 min time frame.
4. select broker like zerodha, rk global.
5. do paper trading for 1 month to test any afl.
6.select best afl which gives 80 pct trade correct.
7.enjoy and become professional trader.
8. always update knowledge.
Do you Know how to walk on water ?
If you dont know let me tell you, its very easy to walk on water.

1. Sleep on water bed
2. Do water walking in your dream for 2 months.
3. Early morning drink 1 glass chilled water and 1 glass hot water
4. pour a glass of water in your shoes before you start.
4. Select good sweet water lake for walking. Salt water is not good to drown.
5. Enjoy and become a professional water walker.
6. ;)