How to do Trading.

I am very new to this online trading softwares.

My simple questions are:-
  • Which Third Party Software allows me to do trading with existing brokers in Indian market.
  • Can i Use Amibroker to do trading or only for data analysis and trend viewing
  • I do not like the Online software provided by Brokers , Java based or web based , it has massive delays and bugs, kindly suggest which software to use to do trading, not just viewing and analysis.
:confused:
Regards

Please suggest any third party software i can use to do on line trading if i have an account ( trading ) with Indiabulls or Karvy ?

I did not like their PIB and Gotx both softwares not for doing professional trading. My understanding of both these softwares are that if you try Day trading with these softwares you will rarely be able to get things at a price you would want to buy or sell. More than one chart if you open to do analysis on line and make a decision, i feel one would be a dead chicken soon.

Kindly suggest which software I can use which are not provided by brokers and yet I can do trading and with which broker.

Thanks

hellow friends,i am new to this forum and wish to share some issues with u people.I am trading with reliancemoney,the brokerage is dam cheap when compared to other players,such as karvy ,religare and others.But the problem is connectivity,.our broker ,being an franchaisee, he depends on bsnl broadband and no body knows when it gets connected/disconnected,more over the screen is very slow,can any body through some light on this subject, as to how to solve this problem?