How to Balance Long term portfolio

pkjha30

SGM said:
Hello,

Can you elaborate on this, or may be just provide a link to a bank website offering this.

Thanks and regards
Sanjay
Hi Sanjay

Try State Bank Of India. They used to give 2% PA interest on the value of Gold based on the price declared perhaps every month/quarter. I am not sure about frequency of declaration.If price appreciates you get more interest. Capital gains is yours. Same if price depreciates.

Pankaj :)

pkjha30 said:
Hi

Oh people thought that investment could mean only one thing shares and shares and more shares. There is a world out there.

Well running out of time. Tomorrow rest of the groups will be covered.
If Boring , please avoid reading.

Hi Pankaj,

Oh boring come on dear Pankaj. Where do we a get free chance of learn all these things.

Thanks for wonderful information that you are sharing with us.

Regards
Raj

pkjha30

rajesh.sadhanala said:
Hi Pankaj,

Oh boring come on dear Pankaj. Where do we a get free chance of learn all these things.

Thanks for wonderful information that you are sharing with us.

Regards
Raj
Hi Rajesh

Thanks for kind words. I don't pretend to be an expert nor am I one even by profession or training. Just some basic rules to keep bloodpressure in check only.:D

I will continue but for my domestic chores . Next Group will be covered soon.

I just try to keep morale up by trying to post as much as possible about what is the need of the hour and what I am fundamentally convinced about.

Regards
Pankaj

pkjha30

pkjha30 said:
Hi Sanjay

Try State Bank Of India. They used to give 2% PA interest on the value of Gold based on the price declared perhaps every month/quarter. I am not sure about frequency of declaration.If price appreciates you get more interest. Capital gains is yours. Same if price depreciates.

Hi
Sanjay
Here is one link on gold deposit scheme. Check for the current status on the scheme
http://iob.in/golddep.asp
Pankaj