How safe/Good is Fundsindia.com for online transactions?

Dear All,

Can you please guide me in choosing Fundsindia.com for online transactions? Is it safe? Does one find it convenient to transact with this platform? I am presently using ICICIDIRECT.

Thanks in advance for your advice?

I've been using it for about 6 months and I think it is safe because they give the folio no to you.

But the only disadvantage is some funds are not available like DSP funds but now DSP MF has gone online and you can submit an application for a folio no and pin and then apply online subsequently.

Except for that disadvantage fundsindia is very reliable and the site is well designed.

I've been using it for about 6 months and I think it is safe because they give the folio no to you.

But the only disadvantage is some funds are not available like DSP funds but now DSP MF has gone online and you can submit an application for a folio no and pin and then apply online subsequently.

Except for that disadvantage fundsindia is very reliable and the site is well designed.
I have opened account with them.. yet to start with them. So far am buying directly with the fund house or through demat account..
Funds india providing additional options like VIP or VTP? Whats your opinion regarding that?