How much total loss / profit in ur portfolio?

How much loss in your portfolio?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi All,

Please post your total loss / profit in ur portfolio. :) If you are in profit please reply on this thread...it would be nice to see some green things

=========================================

As of now, My total loss is 11.3 % . 2 stupid penny stock, in which i have lost almost 56% ( Invested little amount ) .
1) Kisan Mouldings
2) Jhagadia Copper

Some of the members might be knowing ...why i have bought it :D

**most of the buying done in last 2-3 months

Nitin

Last edited:
U

uasish

Since 2008 i dont have a Portfolio,it is mostly Day or Swing trading,only started investing from last Friday & again will slowly build a Portfolio by May.Hence cant participate.

R

ratan jain

Since 2008 i dont have a Portfolio,it is mostly Day or Swing trading,only started investing from last Friday & again will slowly build a Portfolio by May.Hence cant participate.
Ashish, most investors now cant even call their portfolio a portfoilo.....

Thank God for systems....

What I propose, is that for all small investors and traders, Ashish, lets put together a public system... notthing fancy, and of course nothing as accurate as what you or other professional traders here are trading, but at least something which will keep traders out of trouble.

I am ready to give my inputs here, Ashish, if you and Saint are willing to make a start.

Last edited by a moderator:

biyasc

Ashish, most investors now cant even call their portfolio a portfoilo.....

Thank God for systems....

What I propose, is that for all small investors and traders, Ashish, lets put together a public system... notthing fancy, and of course nothing as accurate as what you or other professional traders here are trading, but at least something which will keep traders out of trouble.

I am ready to give my inputs here, Ashish, if you and Saint are willing to make a start.
great thought ratan. plz carry on.

U

uasish

Ratan,

Your gesture is appreciated,why cant you start with Sudhir's Expert.Like wise there are very good things available in this forum.

Asish

C

CreditViolet

What you propose doesnt exist. There is nothing like a public system that will work because the leechers will frontrun any edge the system may have.

http://epiktetos13.blogspot.com/2007/10/loss-of-edge.html

My Equity portfolio showing testing 20% loss. I am on shopping as the discount in the market is increasing hope at the end of April I will have my ideal long term portfolio. Though Half of money is in MF it started showing negative now but still its in safe hands and hope the money is parket on proper stocks.

What you propose doesnt exist. There is nothing like a public system that will work because the leechers will frontrun any edge the system may have.

http://epiktetos13.blogspot.com/2007/10/loss-of-edge.html
hmm..okie...lets try to modify the proposal....instead of public, we can say lets for the "members of traderji". Even if you put a system kinda public system i guess only a small percent of ppl wud be able to follow it.:rolleyes:

My portfolio comprising of various companies of Reliance, Tata, HP, real estate etc. currently at 12.42% loss, but there are immediate changes with changes in market. For today in the afternoon session when the markets rose, till the closing of the day, i rose by nearly 600 rs.,~ 3.5% change...

Unless you book profit / loss, you have niether gained / lost. Till then, its appreciation / depletion in stock value. Those who entered after July / August 07, and not booked profit / loss, value of their holding might have depleted 25 / 30% and above. If maket conditions will be favourable ( even though a remote possibility in near future), stock values may appreciate, at least, to buy value. Hope so.