How is DLF??

saif

HI,

Any views on DLF ?

My friend bought @980.00 ?

What will be the target for Short/Long Term?

Any Tech or Funda guys there....plz help.

HI,

Any views on DLF ?

DLF --> target of Rs 1108: CLSA

As per CLSA's research report on December 4, 2007, it is bullish on DLF and has recommended a 'buy' rating on the stock with a 12-month target of Rs 1108, which implies a 17% upside. DLFs management is clearly not complacent with managing the booming property development business alone. The company is already sowing the seeds for future value creation. The company has adopted a relatively low-risk business model of forming a JV with global leaders for new businesses viz. entering the financial services, infrastructure development and hospitality segment. While hospitality segment could add USD 1.5 billion to NAV, we believe that the other segments will drive further value creation for shareholders in the long-term."
http://indiaearnings.moneycontrol.com/sub_india/compnews.php?autono=316185

HI,

Any views on DLF ?

Hi Saif,

I would suggest you (or anyone) should hold this scrip, this is very good and strong scrip and will lead you excellent returns in Long Term...

Definately, i dont think that you or anyone will loose money, DLF journey has just began and it will take time to reap off good fruits and benefits...

Afterall - do your own research before purchasing anything in Stock market which is very VERY Important, as stock market is such a place where news fly like birds, and you should decide your self which bird you would like to Catch...

Thanks.

jnj333

DLF --> target of Rs 1108: CLSA

As per CLSA's research report on December 4, 2007, it is bullish on DLF and has recommended a 'buy' rating on the stock with a 12-month target of Rs 1108, which implies a 17% upside. DLFs management is clearly not complacent with managing the booming property development business alone. The company is already sowing the seeds for future value creation. The company has adopted a relatively low-risk business model of forming a JV with global leaders for new businesses viz. entering the financial services, infrastructure development and hospitality segment. While hospitality segment could add USD 1.5 billion to NAV, we believe that the other segments will drive further value creation for shareholders in the long-term."
http://indiaearnings.moneycontrol.com/sub_india/compnews.php?autono=316185
This target can be achieved in the short term - in about 2 months

koolfriend4u

HI,

Any views on DLF ?

ST TGT is gng to touch the 4 digit figure by this month.

More news to come in this scrip & real journey will be from jan '08 MT tgt is 1200

DLF is getting in to diversified business in the coming period.

Thats a good news for DLF holders

-koolfriend4u