how is bsnl evdo for trading

U

uasish

santo,

I am using bsnl broad band connection since it's Launch in Kolkata & till date nothing much to complain.

Asish

krishna23

evdo is working gr8 for some of my friends who have taken it...supposed to be 2.4Mbps but you can get abt 600-700kbps for Rs700/month for Unlimited use,seems like a sweet deal...
however i don't know how good the pings are...
also not all towers are evdo enabled so availability is also an issue ...
chk this site for more info
http://bsnldatacard.com/bsnl-evdo-modem-details.html

Thanks for the replies.Seems to be we need to wait some more time to get wider evdo coverage.Also if we buy the card outright the monthly charges seems to be Rs-500/,which is attractive for unlimited usage.. isnt it...
santo...

Hello

EVDO speed is good provided there is a tower within 2 KM. The IP address is static which prevents you from dowloading from ********** etc. Dynamic IP is better.

Regards

Saji

Most of the time the data card is out of stock. i dont know how it can happen? doenst BSNL have any business sense.? by the time they roll it out in key all cities, airtel and RCom will upgrade thier present datacard range and capture bigger market share. some how for this kind of disinterested approach of BSNL staff, i prefer waiting till the pvt players to come out with higher end products.