How extra fat will become an advantage for its victim?

Just read attached article again

http://www.articlesaz.com/article.php/Exercise/Are+you+having+trouble+building+muscle?/55618

Did you see a WWF wrestler and the size of their mussel those are full of weight & compare this with a karate black belt holder?

Just imaging a 150 KG supreme weighted muscular, fit, agile fighter will jump

on a 60 kg. Black belt hold then what will happen?

if a fat man who got 120 kg weight then the weight of his bones are also

very heavy (because "bone meru of bones use to feed from the blood") from

that point who starts to do exercise with a great deal of

willing then as per his bone structure .he will maintain his weight 120 kg. but he gets full fitness then you can

imaging the power of that guy

What do you mean by category of a boxer / weight lifter / wrestler by weight?

You said

(1) When exercise is done, the fat is burnt to meet the calories spent @
about 9 KCal/gram of Fat.

Ans -: provide clear data & plz be specific about you saying

(2) When you do the exercise, the muscles are built

Ans-: then it’s very much true for a fat man who has to measure how
Many calories who have to spent daily for super fine mussels

(3) I think the above phrase is not used in the biological/scientific sense,
But only with common sense.

Ans. By your above mention two questions I have got clear hint of
Biological/scientific sense of this thread why you didn’t get ?

Just read whole thread completely and confirm the same from a Zim Experts or doctors by saying that a fat man who is having 120 kg. Weight & having huge amount of willing to generate mussels then he can be much stronger, fit then an exercisable slim person.

Just go for the calculations Slim person will try to generate mussels from 1 layer of fats and a fat man will be having 4 or 5 layers of fats if he will maintain all required exercise parameters if his five layers will be convert in 1 layer then just imaging the power of that guy without loosing any weight.

Just see WWF & wrestlers, weight lighters they used to apply all these things in a normal course
Those are having suppose 6 feet height, can contains 130 kg. or higher weight & they are extremely fit, agile.

One wrestlers use to take very heavy food daily and consume this by very heavy exercise.

Last edited:
Just read attached article again

http://www.articlesaz.com/article.php/Exercise/Are+you+having+trouble+building+muscle?/55618

Did you see a WWF wrestler and the size of their mussel those are full of weight & compare this with a karate black belt holder?

Just imaging a 150 KG supreme weighted muscular, fit, agile fighter will jump

on a 60 kg. Black belt hold then what will happen?

if a fat man who got 120 kg weight then the weight of his bones are also

very heavy (because "bone meru of bones use to feed from the blood") from

that point who starts to do exercise with a great deal of

willing then as per his bone structure .he will maintain his weight 120 kg. but he gets full fitness then you can

imaging the power of that guy

What do you mean by category of a boxer / weight lifter / wrestler by weight?

You said

(1) When exercise is done, the fat is burnt to meet the calories spent @
about 9 KCal/gram of Fat.

Ans -: provide clear data & plz be specific about you saying

(2) When you do the exercise, the muscles are built

Ans-: then it’s very much true for a fat man who has to measure how
Many calories who have to spent daily for super fine mussels

(3) I think the above phrase is not used in the biological/scientific sense,
But only with common sense.

Ans. By your above mention two questions I have got clear hint of
Biological/scientific sense of this thread why you didn’t get ?

Just read whole thread completely and confirm the same from a Zim Experts or doctors by saying that a fat man who is having 120 kg. Weight & having huge amount of willing to generate mussels then he can be much stronger, fit then an exercisable slim person.

Just go for the calculations Slim person will try to generate mussels from 1 layer of fats and a fat man will be having 4 or 5 layers of fats if he will maintain all required exercise parameters if his five layers will be convert in 1 layer then just imaging the power of that guy without loosing any weight.

Just see WWF & wrestlers, weight lighters they used to apply all these things in a normal course
Those are having suppose 6 feet height, can contains 130 kg. or higher weight & they are extremely fit, agile.

One wrestlers use to take very heavy food daily and consume this by very heavy exercise.
Over dieting always creates problem

Its result can come by so many health problems

Weakness is the out come of the same

That’s why estimated fat burnt exercise is always the best

:)

Well I know of one sureshot way of loosing fat fast.It requires an excellent control over your tongue :p

Many of you might have heard of it. Its called the General Motors diet.It was designed keeping the target of 4-7 kgs weight-loss over a weeks time..

I can vouch :thumb: for it because I have tried it personally when I was very bullish at 103 kgs :eek: and I managed to loose about 6.5 kgs over a period of 10 days :yahoo:

Could not continue further as my self control gave in to my taste buds.
heres what I followed

Day One

All fruits except bananas. Your first day will consists of all fruits you want. It is suggested you consume lots of watermelon and cantaloupe.

Day Two

All vegetables. You are encouraged to eat until you are stuffed with all the new and cooked vegetables of your choice. There is no limit on the account or type. Avoid oil and coconut while cooking vegetables. Have large boiled potato for breakfast.

Day Three

Any mixture of fruits and vegetables of your choice. Any amount, any quantity. No bananas yet and no potatoes today.

Day Four

Bananas and milk. Today you will eat as many as eight bananas and drink three glasses of milk. You can also have one bowl of vegetables soup.

Day Five

Today is a feast day. You will eat 1 (one) cup of rice. You also have to eat 6 (six) whole tomatoes and drink 12 (twelve) glasses of water today to cleanse your system of the excess uric acid you will be producing.

Day Six

Today is another all vegetables day. You must eat 1 cup of rice today and eat all the vegetables you want cooked and uncooked to your heart's content.

Day Seven

Today your food intake will consist of 1 cup rice, fruit juice and all the vegetables you care to consume. Tomorrow morning you will be five to eight kilograms lighter than 1 week ago. If you desire further weight loss, repeat the program again. Repeat the program as often as you like, however, it is suggested that you rest for three days before every repetition.

During the first seven days you must drink 10 glasses of water each day.

I have put in the vegetarian version as I am a vegan and I followed this particular diet to the word.

Non veggies can google for the original version.

Thank for your nice mail

I am also a vegetarian but believe in exercise as compare to dieting, according to over dieting always creates week ness by this we can feel slim but not strong. but partial dieting is require as per age and body structure of its appliers that’s why your mail is very use full because its providing valuable guidance of fruit dieting and measuring the require calories to maintain the resistance level of body and reach a level of fitness as you say so for slim personality

According to me exercise is the best way to burn out our fat in supreme mussel power

Not only it’s providing extra strength to over body but also it provides us extra solutions to reduce or increase the weight

Inside India gymnasium or exercise cultural is very much limited to men as compare to women.actually it’s for every body (Almost for every age group) who wants to be stronger.

Schedule daily 1 Hours Exercise

1. Wake up - 5.45 A.M
2. Refreshment – 15 minutes
3. Speedy walk – 10 Minutes
4. Continues Dips (50) – 5 Minutes
5. Relaxation – 2 minutes
6. Doubles exercise (15 to 20 K.G) – 5 Minutes
7. Leg Exercise over machine (100 Moments) – 3 minutes
8. Hands movements with weight (15 to 30 K.G) – 5 Minutes
9. Relaxation – 5 minutes
10. Up pushers (50) – 10 Minutes
11. Weight Lifting (25 K.G to 50 K.g) – 10Minutes
12. Yoga (Kapal Bhati , Anu lom Vilom Etc.) – 10 Minutes

Please note that initially I started very less physical exercise slowly –slowly I am increasing the same.

It’s not compulsory to follow the same schedule; any body can change it as per his convenience

My height is 183 cm for this standard weight is 78 kg or 85 maximum but my current weight is 87 kg.

& I am very well built & fully fit Due to good exercise schedule. I can increase my weight to 92 k.g

The average recommended calorie intake per day is

For Men, it varies from 2000 - 2800 cal/day based on their height and weight.
To reduce a pound per week, they have to intake 1600 - 2000 cal/day and to gain weight they have to intake 2600 - 3300 cal/day.

For Women, it varies from 1700 - 2300 cal/day based on their height and weight to reduce a pound per week, they have to intake 1450 - 1700cal/day and to gain weight they have to intake 2450 - 3200 cal/day.

One of the most dangerous components of the day to day life is the cooking oil which contains around 884 cal/100gms. So friends please consume as less oil as possible...

For this you can manage a diet format & as per your need you can make the balance of combinations with cal.

View attachment 13333

See above mention attach file and manage your diet format as per your combination's of food

Exercise is the best way to burn your calories to make mussels & feel stronger here you dont need to go for huge diet or else you can burn your extra fat & convert this in to mussel power

An exercise can be applied as per the desire or capacity of a persons but calories burning calculators is very important to know the approximate requirement of doing that exercise.

See this link-:

http://www.weightloss-dietplan.com/info/calorie_burn_calculator.htm

Please note that above mentions article is the collections of my data if any body wants who can apply this as per his requirements or don’t want then just forget or before doing this take an advice from a certified fitness trainer:)

Last edited:
What is your prob.....
Not making profits....

Sympathy,.

Try bio
My dear

I don’t have any problem & don’t need any sympathy if you need then be clear.

Just awake, you are in words of wisdom

what exactly you want to say as compare to the title of the thread

if you are sleeping then please awake before

Interacting with any body like this & arrange to make a sense with your quote.

I hope you will be cool, sensible & wise full

&

God bless you .you really need this :rofl:

Last edited:
Simple Burn Belly Fat Exercises

http://www.articlecache.com/articledetail.php?artid=117757&catid=366#
The Hip Lift

For this belly fat exercise lie on a hard floor on your back. you can use a cushion or lie on a yoga mat in order to protect your spine. With your arms at your side, turn your palms to face upwards and straighten your legs out as far as you can towards the ceiling and at a ninety degree angle to your stomach. Keep the legs as straight out in front of you as you can and try not to bend the knees. Now lift your hips up and away from the ground whilst at the same time pulling your abdominal muscles in and down towards the spine. Keep your legs pointing upwards. Hold it like this for a few seconds and then carefully lower your hips to the floor. Repeat 12 times over.

The Seated Torso Twist

Sit on the floor for this exercise to flatten stomach. Put your feet flat on the floor about shoulder width apart and bend your knees. With your arms stretched out in front of you, lock your fingers together. Lean back about forty five degrees whilst contracting the ab muscles. Rotate your torso as far as possible to the right hand side, taking care not to strain or hurt your upper body. Try not to lead with the arms. Instead use the abdominal muscles to turn your body. Its like youre holding out an imaginary gun in front of you. Once youve turned as far as possible, rotate to the left. Take it easy, trying not to let your momentum twist you. Repeat 12 times.

The Stomach Plank

For this exercise to flatten stomach, lie on the floor on your front. Use a cushion or a mat if your stomach is getting sore. Lift yourself up on to your elbows and position them about a shoulder width apart. Now lift up your lower body onto your toes. With no arch in your back your body should be in a straight line. Hold for thirty seconds, then lower yourself back down. Once is enough for this exercise.

The Side Plank

This exercise to flatten stomach is a variation on the stomach plank - it starts in the same position - up on your forearms and your toes. Now roll onto your side keeping your right forearm on the ground to support your upper body. Lift your hips up and lean your left foot on your right foot. Just like the stomach plank, your body should be held straight, but this time youre on your side. Put your left hand on your hip and hold the plank position for five seconds. Return to the starting position and repeat on your left side.

Well thats it. Do these a few times a week and spring may be a little hard work but summer will be excellent. For some great reviews of the top belly fat burning programs check out belly fat exercise reviews. :)