how can i start with 40000 rs?

cloudTrader

thanks. i gotta learn these terms like swing and positional trading and all terms related to this business.
here all say people never got rich in trading, they all lose money. my dad lost 15 lakhs. so i'm thinking to cover them even it will take time. and pursuing MCA and job will not satisfy me with money.
so do people really get rich in this business or ultimately they lose all?
This is simply called as revenge trading. never ever think of trading in this mode. This is lethal . This approach can very quickly be drastic for the account.

I read all the statements in your thread made by you, almost every remark you have made suggests that you are in a hurry to make lot of money. If Luck permits then it may happen , but if you want to work hard for the huge money through trading then I can assure you that Patience is the key.

Trading is a very hard nut to crack & takes lot of time to become a real professional trader.

Regards.

This is simply called as revenge trading. never ever think of trading in this mode. This is lethal . This approach can very quickly be drastic for the account.

I read all the statements in your thread made by you, almost every remark you have made suggests that you are in a hurry to make lot of money. If Luck permits then it may happen , but if you want to work hard for the huge money through trading then I can assure you that Patience is the key.

Trading is a very hard nut to crack & takes lot of time to become a real professional trader.

Regards.
lol..revenge trading. not like that. i actually want to pursue this business as i have lost interest in studies. and i'm not in hurry to earn money. i just want to do something on my own. i thought this one is easy if you spend sometime to crack it. but nothing in the world can be done by 'rest' work. hardwork is must. thing is that i'm lazy. i don't see my career in computer field even i know much about computers.
i just want to sit, think and throw dice to win. okay if i don't trade then i think i can just invest my money buying some shares to keep them. what are your suggestions? i actually can discuss with my dad but you won't believe how 'shy' i am in my life which really hurts.

manishchan

Hi Hiren : Here are a few links that you can start with if you are willing to invest time in learning.

http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/9373-new-members-please-read.html

http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/31474-hidden-gems-traderji-com.html

http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/70551-saravanan-notes.html

A little advise..don't jump into taking trade if you find a good a strategy interesting and alluring. The more you learn the better system/strategy you will find so simply invest time in studying.... and all take time :)

well i have 40,000 rupees and i'm a computer student. but i want to earn money fast. i don't have much knowledge of share market. i'm from gujarat.
so if i start with my 40k, i might lose all 40k. but is there any chance that i have to pay more than 40k anyway?
i don't know rules.
and can i make much money with the money i have?
Ohh!! You are from Gujrat.....so be care Gujrat is the place of all KINGS fraud tips stars.......So first buy a Link lock .......after lock the money drop the key into gujrat occean......other wise your 40 k will vanish so fast!!!!:lol:

Ohh!! You are from Gujrat.....so be care Gujrat is the place of all KINGS fraud tips stars.......So first buy a Link lock .......after lock the money drop the key into gujrat occean......other wise your 40 k will vanish so fast!!!!:lol:
don't try to be smart here. better back off. And stop bitching about gujarat

Hi Hiren : Here are a few links that you can start with if you are willing to invest time in learning.

http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/9373-new-members-please-read.html

http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/31474-hidden-gems-traderji-com.html

http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/70551-saravanan-notes.html

A little advise..don't jump into taking trade if you find a good a strategy interesting and alluring. The more you learn the better system/strategy you will find so simply invest time in studying.... and all take time :)
thanks for the advise, manish :)

ashu1234

Hi,
I'm laughing out loud by watching people coming out and warning you from trading. Irony of this game is that someone has to start with something(40k) here to initially start with and since many would have burned lacs in this process they will try to defend everyone(natural human tendency).

Since you are willing to learn and earn(no harm in saying you want to earn some fast bucks) and you are willing to risk your 40k I see no point in stopping you and showing you the dark side coz you have already seen it happening(15lacs).:D

The constructive thing which I can say to you is get yourself some mentor who is into a trading business and who can guide you how to trade in market as well as can give you solid ways to limit losses.
I have traded all instruments and finally zeroed in on commodities Mcx(international metals and energy products). Trade only in mini lots and you'll be just fine if traded properly. Its completely demand and supply based products which you can understand in reasonable time.
If you need initial guidance while trading you can contact me, I and my team trade for Full service brokers so you have to bear brokerage on a little higher side but its worth it for the time and resources given in return to you.
All the best.

Lol, It's not that easy, as you are thinking., first try to understand market moment, do paper trading, otherwise you will have to wipe whatever you have., from outside, its looks cool and calm, and many people may give wrong suggestion also, think twice its at your own risk, though there are many professional traders, technical analysts, but no one can predict so accurately every time that what is going to happen, each one is having their own strategy, sometimes they work, but its always at your own risk, either you earn or loose.

cloudTrader

Hi,
I'm laughing out loud by watching people coming out and warning you from trading. Irony of this game is that someone has to start with something(40k) here to initially start with and since many would have burned lacs in this process they will try to defend everyone(natural human tendency).

Since you are willing to learn and earn(no harm in saying you want to earn some fast bucks) and you are willing to risk your 40k I see no point in stopping you and showing you the dark side coz you have already seen it happening(15lacs).:D

The constructive thing which I can say to you is get yourself some mentor who is into a trading business and who can guide you how to trade in market as well as can give you solid ways to limit losses.
I have traded all instruments and finally zeroed in on commodities Mcx(international metals and energy products). Trade only in mini lots and you'll be just fine if traded properly. Its completely demand and supply based products which you can understand in reasonable time.
If you need initial guidance while trading you can contact me, I and my team trade for Full service brokers so you have to bear brokerage on a little higher side but its worth it for the time and resources given in return to you.
All the best.
This made me laugh out loud . Soon he will realise that he paid Rs. 40,000 as service charges. :lol: