how about taking help of Tips Provider for MINI NIFTY FUTURES

Hi,

I wanted your inputs on this. I have seen PROs here talking about doing analysis by oneself. This is quite admissible and agreeable. But in cases like mine, where one is in job of totally different nature and not able to take time out, wouldnt taking the help of PREMIUM TIPS Provider be little more, I mean trading with analysed levels of entry and exit with back up of stop loss.

I also have a strong view that RMs in brokerage firms are not experienced or knowledgeable enough to manage our funds. So, the onus of managing our funds is totally with us.

Subscribing to the PREMIUM tips providers does eat into our profits in addition to uor brokerage, BUT do you think it is SAFER for person like me ? I think for a capital of 15,000 or so, mini nifty is less risky as compared to Stock Futures.

I have talked to one tips provider who says on an average 30% return profits are for sure at the end of month.

Thanks in advance for your time and comments.

Regards,
Chitwanjit

ranger123

Please do not fall in this trap of assyoured return per month or annual level. No one can give this guaraunty, fellows who give tips are themself loser traders who get into this business after lossing all money.

Professional traders do not give tips or tell you their method they silantly made profit from the markets. Check the result of a member - Goodshow who will show his trade from tomorrow, he looking like a professional trader if he fails than you will know what about tips sellers and if he successfull than he will not tell you how he do it. As he also mention that mentality is more importnat than the trading method. So learn and develop your skill yourself, here on TJ there is very good senior fellows who can teach you trading. Take help of postings here and of some nice fellows here. I also have guide here who teach me.

Thank you and best of luck.

ranger123

I am sure during the course of further discussion, you will willingly provide the name and website of this PREMIUM tips provider.

Unless you are a waiter in a hotel, tips is not for you. Period. Now.... are you a waiter? For you to decide.......

This forum has many threads that beat any tips provider.
Sumosanammain sir, I did not understand your posting, who is selling what and to who, I am not clear in this.

Thank you.

saivenkat

Ranger dear, its a subtle attempt at advertising ....... lolipop of 30 % per month, many people will ask for website :)

You are here for a long time now... you should catch onto all this :)
Valid point you make dear. Another thing is If the tips provider make assured return of 30% per month, in any kind of market.. then what is the necessity for him to
1) Give tips to others and make others rich..Why not he keep that secret with him and become Another Amabani.:lol:

2) If he is so generous and confident of his/her calls (tips) then why should he/she ask for a paltry fee to provide tips? Let them be given at free of cost.:D

Hi,

I am overwhemled at very quick and abundant response of you all.

Actually, I had invested a small amount earlier and am quite down in losses. I traded in day trading. I see that Futures although are risky but have good returns and we can carry our position to next day if we are in loss.

Again, I am into software domain. I dont have all the tools at my disposal in office, all the curves and graphs to aid me in trading.

Is trading analysis all about Graphs and data, or is there any other strategy to follow ?

Kindly redirect me to any such Threads on TJ or give me some keywords to do research on.

Thanks in advance.

Chitwanjit Singh

krm

Hi,

I wanted your inputs on this. I have seen PROs here talking about doing analysis by oneself. This is quite admissible and agreeable. But in cases like mine, where one is in job of totally different nature and not able to take time out, wouldnt taking the help of PREMIUM TIPS Provider be little more, I mean trading with analysed levels of entry and exit with back up of stop loss.

I also have a strong view that RMs in brokerage firms are not experienced or knowledgeable enough to manage our funds. So, the onus of managing our funds is totally with us.

Subscribing to the PREMIUM tips providers does eat into our profits in addition to uor brokerage, BUT do you think it is SAFER for person like me ? I think for a capital of 15,000 or so, mini nifty is less risky as compared to Stock Futures.

I have talked to one tips provider who says on an average 30% return profits are for sure at the end of month.

Thanks in advance for your time and comments.

Regards,
Chitwanjit
No futures with the amount of Rs.15,000/- dear. How can you imagine stock futures with this amount? If you are not having time to spend during market hours, get a mutual fund. They can give you good returns than your so called TIPS PROVIDER.

No futures with the amount of Rs.15,000/- dear. How can you imagine stock futures with this amount? If you are not having time to spend during market hours, get a mutual fund. They can give you good returns than your so called TIPS PROVIDER.
Dear KRM,

should I start with MINI Nifty with this amount ? i know Stock futures needs big investment.