House of Pearl Fashions Limited

Well Amogh as i have said earlier in my posts also i dont know what are the fundamentals driving any stock but the charts are all the information that i have.

I think HOPFL is a really undervalued stock so i had been keeping a constant vigil on it to see when it stops its downtrend.

Since last some days i noticed that the 50 Day EMA has stopped falling and 20 day ema is turning up to cross the 50 day ema i have already started taking positions, expect a blow off move once 20 day ema crosses 50 day ema.

First resistance is at 300 once it closes above 300 for 2 days then i am expecting a second blow off move.

Once 300 is taken the stock might target for its listing price of 550

REGARDS
Mr. Rana where is this stock headed........no where near to your analysis......should i hold or sell???

Prabhjeet

John the breakaway move that i was expecting has not quite materialized but the stock should start to move to higher levels from todays' level as it looks to be in oversold range and some buying should emerge today, important thing to watch this time would be that stock should take out 300 resistance this time otherwise the stock should be sold and we should move on to some other stock

Prabhjeet

Mr. Rana where is this stock headed........no where near to your analysis......should i hold or sell???
House of Pearl up and running hard today, Cheers JOHN:)

Prabhjeet

House of Pearl clears 300 resistance and now up 15% trading at 335, those with patience have been rewarded

hey milind by the way do u hold sahpetro southern aisan petro.. company balance sheet looks good.. i got 4 dfats back and already eacrnedd 10% .. everyday hittin upper circuit