Hourly High And Hourly Low Strategy

doss186

sorry am not getting anything from your charts!!!!whats this histogram?I mean can you please explain your entry/method in plain candle bar chart?and how you do trade management ?
Alright, Here is the chart and histogram pane of Nifty-I, as we can see Nifty opened with a closing price of 11368.5 @ 10..00am there was a long signal @11373.5 and @ 11.00am very soon came short @11385.3 and rest of the day went bearish! only few stocks enjoyed the 2.00pm nifty long singals. eg. HDFC bank, Century Tex, Hexaware and some more. A for as money management is concerned I wait for the signals from the system overriding my emotions.

Attachments

VJAY

Alright, Here is the chart and histogram pane of Nifty-I, as we can see Nifty opened with a closing price of 11368.5 @ 10..00am there was a long signal @11373.5 and @ 11.00am very soon came short @11385.3 and rest of the day went bearish! only few stocks enjoyed the 2.00pm nifty long singals. eg. HDFC bank, Century Tex, Hexaware and some more. A for as money management is concerned I wait for the signals from the system overriding my emotions.
ok thanks doss bro.....still not fully understood the logic....so after entry what are the your exit rules ?is there any Sl or TSL ?can you please share that histogram afl if dont mind.....
@10.00 am closing so so how you get long fig of 11373.5 which I think triggered then where /how you got sell signal @11385.3?

Last edited:

doss186

ok thanks doss bo.....still not fully understood the logic....so after entry what are the your exit rules ?is there any Sl or TSL ?can you please share that histogram afl if dont mind.....
After entry in long mode I look for sl on entire OHLC below Prev Hour Close. I short mode mode I look for sl on on entire OHLC above prev Hour Close.

VJAY

After entry in long mode I look for sl on entire OHLC below Prev Hour Close. I short mode mode I look for sl on on entire OHLC above prev Hour Close.
1557401631935.png

means sl below previous bar close?

doss186

ok thanks doss bro.....still not fully understood the logic....so after entry what are the your exit rules ?is there any Sl or TSL ?can you please share that histogram afl if dont mind.....
@10.00 am closing so so how you get long fig of 11373.5 which I think triggered then where /how you got sell signal @11385.3?
The 10.00 am signal was very much live as I was witnessing it and also 11.00am Signal!

kingkrunal

Doss bhai.. the chart is showing as 2 mins one or is it one hour ?