High Leverage Brokers

What brokers offer the highest leverage?
Mostly, brokers with offshore branches have high leverage, usually up to 1000. Leverage can also depend on the platform. For example, the leverage of 1:1000 is available on TickTrader accounts only and for fxopen INT clients only. All regulated brokers have very low leverage as a rule.

I've been working with a broker named capitalcore for some time now and they offer a decent leverage and are regulated. I think thats the important part
Many brokers offer high leverage. But you need to set leverage depending on your trading strategy. And it does not have to be maximum. Is it dangerous.

I dont over trade and I dont open high lot sizes and most importantly, I use take profit and stop loss. So I'm not afraid of using a decent leverage. If you have a plan and you stick to it you dont need to be afraid. Just dont forget stop loss and take profit.

I dont over trade and I dont open high lot sizes and most importantly, I use take profit and stop loss. So I'm not afraid of using a decent leverage. If you have a plan and you stick to it you dont need to be afraid. Just dont forget stop loss and take profit.
Spot on! Sticking to a plan and using stop losses are keys to confidently managing leverage.