Hi

Dear All,

I am Vinay, and I have recently joined this forum. Also I am new to stock market and started making investements in shares in 2007.

I have been reading the articles and blogs on this forum and finding it very useful. Thanks to you all for that.

I was looking for a charting software and read about Ami-broker on this forum and I have installed it and prepared some charts based on historical data for few scrips.

I would like to know if there is any way by which I can update EOD data from NSE automatically (using URL). Or I have to download daily bhavcopy and covert and update the data in AMI-BROKER?

Please let me know.

Thanks N Regards,
Vinay

U

uasish

Vinay,

A warm welcome to the Forum,you can go through our Data section where you may get a solution.

Asish

Dear All,

I am Vinay, and I have recently joined this forum. Also I am new to stock market and started making investements in shares in 2007.

I have been reading the articles and blogs on this forum and finding it very useful. Thanks to you all for that.

I was looking for a charting software and read about Ami-broker on this forum and I have installed it and prepared some charts based on historical data for few scrips.

I would like to know if there is any way by which I can update EOD data from NSE automatically (using URL). Or I have to download daily bhavcopy and covert and update the data in AMI-BROKER?

Please let me know.

Thanks N Regards,
Vinay
Welcome,Vinay to Traderji!

Saint