Hi A serious question to all experts

Hi all,

I am new to intraday trading. and whenever i buy any company's share it price fall, and whenever i short sell any stock it prices increases. that means always loss. please help me.

Hi

I am new too and faces same problem for most of time, this includes recommendation from profesionals and paid services for recommendation. Also another challenge is how to identify the opening of market next day and its overall moment such as will market open on positive or negative and by how much point and how will it behave throughout theday on various time frame.

Thanks

Hi all,

I am new to intraday trading. and whenever i buy any company's share it price fall, and whenever i short sell any stock it prices increases. that means always loss. please help me.
This indicates that you are buying or selling too late...try to select good place to initiate your trade and place your stoploss based on good chart point.....look around in this forum,there are many methods which will help you to do the same....

Best wishes,

Smart_trdae

SwingKing

Hi all,

Let me give you an honest answer to this question. However, please take what I write constructively.

By the look of things, it seems you are a newbie in the stock market. If you are, then take my advise that in order to be successful in intraday trades, you have to learn to be successful in daily/weekly trades. Intraday trade seems too attractive and easy but on the contrary it is one of the most difficult things to execute in the market. Not only are you racing against time, but also you are racing against estimating the volatility of the scrip, the market and so many other factors that are beyond comprehension.

Just learn to trade the RIGHT way and slowly you will be able to trade the market on intraday basis. It takes time to master it but it is certainly not impossible. Try and use this forum to enhance your knowledge. This is a great place to learn and I hope you will learn and then 'execute' the trades.

Thanx Raunak,

I understand that i should be well equipped with knowledge and skills to trade in market. but my doubt is that if the market is going upward consistently and as soon as i buy share of that company the market starts moving in downward direction and vise-versa.

One more thing is playing with a margin on 20 to 30 paisa is costly, because of brokerage charge.

thanks in advance.

Nishant

SwingKing

Thanx Raunak,

I understand that i should be well equipped with knowledge and skills to trade in market. but my doubt is that if the market is going upward consistently and as soon as i buy share of that company the market starts moving in downward direction and vise-versa.

One more thing is playing with a margin on 20 to 30 paisa is costly, because of brokerage charge.

thanks in advance.

Nishant
You are answering your own question Nishant. The reason that you buy and market falls indicates that there is some flaw in the way you analyze the market. To improve on this, its better to analyze on longer term. Once you get better at this, then you will automatically trade better in intraday.

AW10

Thanx Raunak,

thanks in advance.

Nishant
Nishant, what about doing exactly oppsite of what yr mind is telling u to do.
When u feel like buying, go ahead and sell. If you are consistent in loosing .. then do continue looking at the market in same way, consistently.. and take opposite action.
You will start making consistent money..

This is assuming that u are consistent in picking top/bottom and making loss with that.
But if that is not the case, then plz stop trading and figure out some structured apprach to enter and exit. Trading is lot more then just buying and selling. If you want consistent results then it needs work - to define a system, testing it and once it is found profitable then using it with real money.

Hope this helps . Happy Trading

Hi AW10

thanks for your valuable input, i have realize my mistake and now learning all the methods and techniques to trade in better way.

thanks once again.

Nishant

help me!!!

As i was going through all the threads one by one. i reached a thread "Teach A Man To Fish And........."... I cant see any graph posted by "Saint". How can I see the charts he wants to show to us."