Here is the current Sharekhan charge details

Hi trader , Hope u have gone through the links provided by mdv.It says opening charge is 299 only for the basic account and that too will be adjusted to the brokerage .that means the account opening is free ! For India info line the account opening is 450/- and they also may adjust it with brokerage. The interest for margins or credit is higher for Infoline compared to 16% for religare also i think they are offering a 3% for credit with them. Thanks

can u pls advise as to how the charges are calculated for sharekhan....

hypothetically suppose i buy shares worth Rs.100 for intra day...would they charge Rs.0.03 and for intraday sell would they charge Rs.0.03

now in delivery...it is Rs.0.3 right.......and tax on profit would it be deducted by the sharekahn itself??????

can u pls advise as to how the charges are calculated for sharekhan....

hypothetically suppose i buy shares worth Rs.100 for intra day...would they charge Rs.0.03 and for intraday sell would they charge Rs.0.03

now in delivery...it is Rs.0.3 right.......and tax on profit would it be deducted by the sharekahn itself??????
I think so..atleast that's what HDFC follows (though it is 0.05 and 0.5 for HDFC :( )

Sharekhan Account opening is free if you give margin chq.of Rs.10000/0 for NSE cash/FNO/ bse account and Rs.5000/- margin chq. for commodity MCX/NCDEX.
The brokerage minimum will be 0.02% and 0.10% ( intraday total including buy+sale and delivery respectively). For Futures .02% total ( buy +sale) and options Rs.25 minimum. This brokerage structure is given without prepaid AMC charges for daytraders generating good turnover and brokerage.