help needed

A man who is 35 yrs old, has 1 lakh rupees to invest only in shares. can anyone pls tel me in wic sector its advisable for him to invest in?

A man who is 60 yrs old , recieves a pension of 15k/mnt , has 50 lakhs cash (lump sum) and has a own house, children (both) mariied n well settled.. How will both react to investing in stocks...

Can someone tel me how will dey consider the risk bearing abitily...??

zabeen2004

A man who is 35 yrs old, has 1 lakh rupees to invest only in shares. can anyone pls tel me in wic sector its advisable for him to invest in?

A man who is 60 yrs old , recieves a pension of 15k/mnt , has 50 lakhs cash (lump sum) and has a own house, children (both) mariied n well settled.. How will both react to investing in stocks...

Can someone tel me how will dey consider the risk bearing abitily...??
Eventhough many say IT& Pharma is safe nothing to trust until election results are announced. Maybe you can wait till that time before you invest in equities...

I think for second variant it will be more preferrable to invest in shares some moderate sum because seeking stability is increasing with age and investing (what means expecting passive income) is the wisest way to increase funds.