Help me to learn to trade stocks!!!

I am a newbie in this and would like to know about trading stocks where you can earn huge profits (as I have read online).I have been looking for an online resource to teach me the tips and tricks of the stock market but there have been not any good as far as I have known. Please help me to find any good online resource which can educate me in this arena.

Thanks in advance!!!

I am a newbie in this and would like to know about trading stocks where you can earn huge profits (as I have read online).I have been looking for an online resource to teach me the tips and tricks of the stock market but there have been not any good as far as I have known. Please help me to find any good online resource which can educate me in this arena.

Thanks in advance!!!
http://www.traderji.com/ ;)

Thanks in advance!!!
dear ajika,

welcome, and remember that Trading is like swimming (in shark infested) waters, and you want to swim into this sea, get ready to get bit and experience pain to reap the treasure by diving into it. It is really an individual effort like swimming, if you make mistake you'll drown. but steadily if you learn and have patience, you may reach the bottom for what you've come for. Not only trading will make you rich, but also will also help you understand yourself, you mind..

initially put only quarter of your planned investment, so that you'll learn more with lesser losses.

Remember in Markets - "No mistake goes unpunished!"

Don't become Overjoyed when you gain and don't get depressed when you lose.

You'll understand my words later ;) Good Luck and Have fun at Traderji.com

I dont have much knowledge about this but I do know a good system that my friend uses to trade stocks and that really works for him. That one teaches him how to trade and as well as he makes money from that.so that is an all in stock trading system for anyone that needs to trade stocks.

Hope you find this useful.

uvn

I am a newbie in this and would like to know about trading stocks where you can earn huge profits (as I have read online).
If there's one thing I've learnt, always be skeptical of what's written online.

I have been looking for an online resource to teach me the tips and tricks of the stock market but there have been not any good as far as I have known. Please help me to find any good online resource which can educate me in this arena.
Books, papers, magazines, news reports and experience, espescially experience. I guess that's too vague and generalized, but there is no silver bullet for this game.

I dont have much knowledge about this but I do know a good system that my friend uses to trade stocks and that really works for him. That one teaches him how to trade and as well as he makes money from that.so that is an all in stock trading system for anyone that needs to trade stocks.

Hope you find this useful.

hello,where are you from.?...r'nt you trying to mislead people here...be fair and tell what you want to do here.

regards
suba