Hello World...

Hello Guys,

I just found this site today, and it looks like it has everything i would ever need to know about trading :)

I have worked in an investment bank for more than a year (as a programmer) but till today havent seriously traded. I knew all the theory about stocks, and all the nitty gritty about order management, but had no idea what to buy and sell.

I've only read Saint's post on Technical Analysis, and it seems like someone suddenly turned on the light in a dark room :)

I always wanted to be capable of investing in the market based on my own insights and not depending on someone else's "tips". This forum seems like just the place for me to begin on this journey.

I am rather risk averse, and also am rather busy with my day job. So I typically go for Long term buy and hold investments, and at the very worst week long positions (just started doing this).

I am hoping that i learn a lot from this forum, and would also like to contribute my own expertise in any way I can. Since I am a programmer, if any of you need help in making a tool or something like that, feel free to contact me.

See ya around guys

Redeemer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Introductions 0
K Introductions 0
CPUman AmiBroker 3
L Introductions 0
J Introductions 0