Hello Traderji Members

Im new to this forum.I have entered stock market in Jan 2010 and want to learn more about trading, so feeling great to become a member of this forum.

Dhanalaxmi

welcome dhanalaxmi,

Being a new comer i sujjest you to don't make trades till you got confidence about your knowledge and trading style. First learn so many things in this site and try to read some good books on technical analysis. Even after that also you start very small. Because market is like a whale. It always try to eat small traders. But we are having one flexibility i.e we have to always follow the market like a small fish following the whale on back side. Whale can not able to eat the followers. This is the biggest formulae in my entire trading career of 10 years.

welcome dhanalaxmi,

Being a new comer i sujjest you to don't make trades till you got confidence about your knowledge and trading style. First learn so many things in this site and try to read some good books on technical analysis. Even after that also you start very small. Because market is like a whale. It always try to eat small traders. But we are having one flexibility i.e we have to always follow the market like a small fish following the whale on back side. Whale can not able to eat the followers. This is the biggest formulae in my entire trading career of 10 years.
Vijay sir.thanks a lot for your kind advice.Sure I will follow this. :)
thanks
dhanalaxmi