Hello to intraday traders

Uncle-ji

Hello everybody,

I have been visiting this site regularly for quite sometime and I've liked what I've seen here. So, I thought maybe I can share some of my experiences in day trading with other members here.

I have been dabbling with the stock market since the time you required a 'card' to get onto the floor. You then had to shout to buy or sell. And agents hung out of pigeonhole-like gaddis yelling into multiple black telephones. Then came the regime of 'badla' and now everything is on-line.

I only work with stocks listed at NSE in the EQ/cash segment. I have an on-line trading account with a bank account linked brokering house, I have subscribed to a realtime data feed that gives me Java charts on my computer screen and I also have a paid system to download EOD and IEOD data. I also own a website on intraday trading. I am doing all this since September 2008.

If other members in similar work fields are interested, I am willing to join in and participate in any way that will help the community. Thank you.

Uncle-ji

Shubham> I don't think I should do that. In any case, we are here to exchange notes and learn -- that is the whole idea of a BB.

Venkat> Like I said, currently I am doing online trading and I do it seriously and diligently. Stock trading and related activities is a full time job for me.

I only work intraday. Strictly. No carry forward. Catch one or two everyday, take small profits and get out. Small profits, but regular profits. Losses are there, of course, but they are also small and far between.

Uncle-ji

Thanks for your intro. FYI, I have started a reporting thread at THE MARKETS > Equities > Day Trading > Market updates for Intraday which I plan to update regularly. Pl have a look and let me know if this is useful.