HeatMap of Sectoral Indices of NSE Stocks

amitrandive

What elite persons are you talking about?
aryan

I think you have been in the markets long enough to know who the elite people are.They are not definitely retail traders/investors like us.

There are a whole lot of people who have access to such information for free such as brokers,HNI's,FII's , etc and the list goes on and on.

We as retail traders/investors are always last in the line to get all kinds of information.

Last edited:

aryan.

HNI, FII's pay lakhs of rupees for services like Bloomberg for real time information. They dont get that info for free.

Who told you that they get all financial information for free.

amitrandive

HNI, FII's pay lakhs of rupees for services like Bloomberg for real time information. They dont get that info for free.

Who told you that they get all financial information for free.
Mr Aryan

We would stop this discussion , here .If you visit some brokers offices, know some people involved in the markets for many years , you would know the fact.

Plus whatever real time information anyone gets is always discounted in the price.I have traded the US Equity markets and Forex markets too.

This kind of extremely basic information like heatmaps,sectoral performance is freely available on any website for all Global markets.Just googling it gives the info.

For your information refer this site which gives this information free without even registering for US Equity markets

http://finviz.com/map.ashx?t=sec&st=w13

Last edited:

aryan.

Mr Aryan

We would stop this discussion , here .
I learning new information from you, why do you want to stop that?

If you visit some brokers offices, know some people involved in the markets for many years , you would know the fact.
The fact that elites pay lakhs of rupees for financial data. Yes I already know that but looks like you dont.

Plus whatever real time information anyone gets is always discounted in the price. I have traded the US Equity markets and Forex markets too.
The markets are not efficient all the time. If you traded in India/ US markets you should know that the markets are not efficient all the time.

This kind of extremely basic information like heatmaps,sectoral performance is freely available on any website for all Global markets.Just googling it gives the info.
We are not in the US. Why dont you generate heatmaps for Indian markets and share with all the members of traderji instead of just complaining.

Even I am looking for a free source of such financial data. If you can come up with something that would be great.

amitrandive

I learning new information from you, why do you want to stop that?
The fact that elites pay lakhs of rupees for financial data. Yes I already know that but looks like you dont.
The markets are not efficient all the time. If you traded in India/ US markets you should know that the markets are not efficient all the time.
We are not in the US. Why dont you generate heatmaps for Indian markets and share with all the members of traderji instead of just complaining.
Even I am looking for a free source of such financial data. If you can come up with something that would be great.
Thanks for your replies.
I prefer "Discretion is the better part of valor"
I am not here to argue or prove anything to anyone.All I asked is information.

Last edited: