Health Insurance for parents

Sir, Star Insurance and United India are also good. If you are interested in Star Insurance or United India, please let me know.

Dear All,

I am also planning to take a mediclaim insurance policy for my parents; ( Father 65, Mother 58)..However most of the policies have entry age as 60 yrs for Senior citizens; whereas my mother is still 58. Could anybody suggest for a policy wherein I can insure medicliam for both of them together?:confused:

Noticed many valuable tips as to which mediclaim policy to select; however nobody specifically mentioned ab any policy? VARISTHA Mediclaim seemed to be good ; but then as abdriver2000 says it's not backed itself by the insurer; which makes it tricky to chose.!:confused:

Wud be glad to hear some more suggestions!

Thanks!

Friend, you can try star insurance. They are offering plans right from 5 Months to 70 (+) . For 1 Lac, the premium will come to around 1324 (inclusive of Service Tax). In case you are interested, you can contact me.

I also want a health insurance plan for my 8 month old son. is there any difference between Health insurance and Mediclame policy? i dont want any high cover just a 1 Lac cover. Child is healthy and have no any disability or any old disease. I just want a policy that cover hospital bills and Medicines. anyone to clear my doubts.
Thank you.